Afl

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK since theres not gonna be any AFL section any time soon, feel free to talk about the worlds greatest sport here. I know everything there is to know about AFL so if you need to know anything about it ask me.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
OK Jarryd, where do you think that Carlton will come on the ladder. Don't be biased though mate. :)
From Duffarama.

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Well full credit to the Blues they've stuck at it in what many people thought would be a difficult year. I don't think they'll make the finals THIS year, however 2005-8 are looking very promising for the Blues with the young kids coming though.

Overall, I think carlton fans would be happy with 10-13 considering all the new players had to gel together and all.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for your reply Jarryd,
What do you think about the young players at Carlton at the moment. For example: Brad Fisher, Andrew Walker etc.
From Duffarama.

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
1AW (Andrew Walker) is a very good player and he'll do well. Probably felt a bit of pressure when he ran onto Optus Oval for the first time wearing SOS's old number, but he showed maturity and skill. He's gone back to the VFL this week just so he doesn't get arrogant and think he's an auto selection

Haven't seen any of the other guys much but i'm sure that they'll all develop in time and sooner rather than later Carlton will be a force.

squiz

International Coach
The AFL website doesn't just put up news like there's no tomorrow. Like other "professional" sites, they write news stories then put them up!

squiz

International Coach
SC, didn't know first, I'm sure another webpage knew b4 SC, but wrote up a story then put it on their site

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Well, if the public wants to know whats happening as soon as possible... maybe Jarryd's site wins. But if people want to read something written up professionally, maybe afl.com.au wins.
From Duffarama.

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
I've taken to writing something up quickly, putting it up and then taking the time to write up something professional. Then we get the best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread