Afro-Asia Cup

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ashish_Nehra said:
asia can't win with indians there

make a pak-sl team and see them winning

shame, three(4) teams losing to one(2) team
We didn't loose because of Sehwag, Z Khan or Kumble; they all played well in both batting and bowling. We lost because of your Nehra. He can't bat. He sucks. We could have won. We only needed 3 to win in 2 overs.

Indiangod

International Coach
Sehwag , kumble and Z khan , batted better than inzamana and youhanna on that day .And Kumble and Z khan bowled really well. Yes Nhera did lose the game for asia.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Did Nehra jus try to hit out and get bowled? If so then that is yet another lesson which indian tailenders need to learn. With 2 overs and jus 3 to get there is still time for 1 or 2 defensive shots.

Indiangod

International Coach
I did'nt see How Nhera got out , I expected asia to win with still 4 runs to get it in 2 overs . I went out thinking asia won.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
if they had made the whole team just South African, than the crowd would have been more, anyways cricket season is starting earlier in SA, and with the curren Tri-Nations in the go expect to see little attendance to games!

Indiangod

International Coach
I'm hoping asia will come back hard in todays all to important 2nd match , lets hope sehwag gives asia a firm start , I wanted sehwag and afridi to open together and bat for at least 15 overs.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You got your wish however they didn't last long. This is typical Afridi 6 and out :D First ball 6 second ball he faced out.

Indiangod

International Coach
Dam..........But asias going on well 168-3 in 32 overs , lets hope asia can build a big totel.

Cricketville

School Cricketer
It was a good effort. I really couldnt understand Inzy coming so low down the order though. Good effort by Sehwag ( He didnt try to go ata run a ball today. Some lessons for when he plays for India) and the Sri Lankans. Hope we ake it to the third match tomorrow and win that one too !

Indiangod

International Coach
Asia's got a decwent totel , all the indian players in both batting in bowling played well in the 1st match , and now today sehwag played good today in a must win game . Z khan and Nhera bowling excellent so far. Why cant they do the same playing for India?.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Indiangod said:
Well..Africa is on 235-8 off 47.2 overs needing 33 from 16 bals , asia should win it from here.
And, yes they have won by 17 runs. Great win for Asia. Excellent batting by the Asian top order batsmen and the bowling was great especially by Shoaib Akhtar and Zaheer Khan. Good catches were taken by Jayawardene and also there were few easy catches put down by Sehwag and Nehra. Anyway, we have won. Hope we'll win the all important final tomorrow. Great match!!!

Last edited:

Indiangod

International Coach
A great win for asia , and good bowling by z khan and good fielding by him , I so wish that z khan gives the same performances to india , and good batting by sehwag. I hope asia win the final tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread