Aislabie's Photographs | Good food is always worth it

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Webp.net-resizeimage.png

This photo is for me
a highlight of a bad time. Although this was a moment and experience I shared with somebody I wholeheartedly hope I never meet again, it was still an amazing moment, and Richmond Park in London is still amazing: especially the deer.

Last edited:

Aislabie

Ireland
20170325_154552.png

Also in Newborough, this time the forest that runs right up to the beach. Historically, this area was just rolling sand dunes until after World War Two, when the first trees were planted to create this forest. It is also one of the only places in Wales that you're likely to see a red squirrel: it has been turned into a homeland for them to hopefully rebuild their numbers away from the dangers of grey squirrels.

Aislabie

Ireland
tRlL.png

"Home from home" is one of those really overused phrases, but for me it describes Whitby perfectly. For those who haven't been, Whitby is a lovely Yorkshire seaside town, best known as the home of both Whitby jet (that black stuff that the widowed Queen Victoria liked to wear in her jewellery) and Count Dracula (whose ship washed up on Tate Hill Sands inside the harbour). For cricket fans, it is also the home of Adam Lyth. Amazingly though (given that I'm only 21) I've been coming to Whitby pretty much every year for over two decades: my parents first brought me here before my first birthday, and I took this photo a few days before my 21st.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
20170729_141844.png

This photo is for me a highlight of a bad time. Although this was a moment and experience I shared with somebody I wholeheartedly hope I never meet again, it was still an amazing moment, and Richmond Park in London is still amazing: especially the deer.
Can't see the photo :noway

Aislabie

Ireland
upload_2018-2-3_22-10-50.png

Holyhead Mountain is not a hard climb, nor is it particularly exciting, but this view from the top is one of my favourites anywhere. The last time I went up here was with one of my many friends who have since left the country; for me it's a weirdly special place, so I only really want to go up there with people who are important to me. Does that sound strange?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
View attachment 204356

Holyhead Mountain is not a hard climb, nor is it particularly exciting, but this view from the top is one of my favourites anywhere. The last time I went up here was with one of my many friends who have since left the country; for me it's a weirdly special place, so I only really want to go up there with people who are important to me. Does that sound strange?
Is it possible to see Ireland from the top on a clear day or is it too far?

S

Satan666

kqjNh.png

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll is nearby. That is not the full place name either - but I cannot remember, spell or pronounce it so you'll have to Google it yourselves. Really this is an excuse to post a Menai Strait picture; North Wales is a beautiful place to live.

What time taken? Daybreak? Absolutely breathtaking!

D

Dutch

so I only really want to go up there with people who are important to me. Does that sound strange?
To me its not strange; I have a number of places like that:some I would only want to go on my own and others that I would only want to go with a particular person

Users who are viewing this thread