All about computers.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what is the size of hotmail account?

how can i change the picture (to my desire one) which is shown in attachment by red arrow?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I've no idea how to change that. I've only ever used the web-based hotmail. I'm not familiar with MSN Explorer. You should be able to find out the maximum size somewhere in the program.

I

imported_Rollo

Hotmail is only 2mb.If you want something big then I'd go for excite mail,their accounts are 6mb! :unfazed:

wackojacko

International Cricketer
i think i know how to change your picture, FAHAD, go to satrt menu, click on the picture on the top next to your sign in name.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
how can i get the photo which i desire I mean wackojacko in hotmail there are only selected photos are given how can i get which i want? plz explain briefly :helpme:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
no its not the one which i am asking for friends. i know it already but thanks for telling me.

the thing which i m asking is i have an account in hotmail. when i click on the link of Internet (MSN explorer) OR on the E-Mail (MSN explorer) (u can see the link in the last photo which i have posted) it opens this (see attachment) how can i change the indicated photo to my desire one. like if i want to replace it by the red rose which is shown on the every Andrew reply. Then how can i change it......

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Is the picture in the start menu the same as the one on MSN?

If so do what you've been told.

If not, just look in the settings for MSN Explorer, etc. It'll be there somewhere.

Can you click on the picture in the attachment you posted?

Users who are viewing this thread