AMA [AMA] CaptainCremer

D

Deleted member 46200

How different do you think life would be if you were female?

D

Deleted member 46200

Considering how strong both of my sisters are, I would likely be a stronger person, if I was a woman. I'm still happy that I am a man though. :)
That sounds like 'not' answering the question to me... Might be me but... ? Next question would be, have you ever considered a career in politics... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

How different do you think life would be if you woke up the next morning and you were gay... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

You see me in a public place how do you open conversation.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
How different do you think life would be if you woke up the next morning and you were gay... ?

I don't think my life would be all that different. My friends are all accepting of homosexuality and gender differences. :) I am also not currently in a relationship, so I wouldn't need to have an awkward conversation with my partner about not wanting to be with them anymore, because I now like guys. I have gone on a date with a guy, but it didn't turn into a relationship.

You see me in a public place how do you open conversation.

Because you would have no idea who I am, I would introduce myself as the Zimbabwe & Dockers supporter from PlanetCricket, and then go from there.

D

Deleted member 46200

My friends are all accepting of homosexuality and gender differences.

So refreshing to hear!

I would introduce myself as the Zimbabwe & Dockers supporter from PlanetCricket, and then go from there.

I would buy 'you' a drink and take pity on my lesser brother... Lol!!!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Got a friend from the subcontinent that is an outside chance to come to Australia and study at FedU.

What's Ballarat like to live?
Cost of living?
Public transport? (Locally, and is it still awkward times for train to Melb?)
Services?

When I've been as a tourist Ive always loved Ballarat, but tourist is different from living there...

Last edited:

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Got a friend from the subcontinent that is an outside chance to come to Australia and study at FedU.

What is he/she thinking about studying? Australian Catholic University is a great campus, and we have international students attend too. Also you do not need to be religious at all. However the choices are teaching, Nursing or Paramedics, so limited courses.

What's Ballarat like to live?

Ballarat is very cold in winter, and there isn't always things to do, but we do have some great events such as the White Night Festival. There are some beautiful towns near Ballarat, which are a short drive away, (there are also bus trips people can go on) Daylesford and Hepburn springs are both beautiful.

Cost of living?

Rents are pretty cheap compared to bigger towns, and there is a number of discounts available to university students. Going to the her Majesty's Theatre & the cinema is cheaper for students.

Public transport? (Locally, and is it still awkward times for train to Melb?)

Locally most bus routes run every half hour, and you can get to most areas around Ballarat reasonably quickly. They have increased the amount of trains between Ballarat and Melbourne, and they do have late night trains on Friday and Saturday night

Services?

We do not have a really big shopping centre, Wendouree is the main shopping centre here. Most items you need though are in or around Ballarat.

When I've been as a tourist Ive always loved Ballarat, but tourist is different from living there...

It is a great place to be teacher because they have some amazing schools. If he/she does decide to study at Federation University the campus is located at a nice scenic location in the suburb Mount Helen. Buninyong is next to Mount Helen, and has a great village feel to it. :)

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Just a few questions lifted off from Quora :p

1. If you were on a death row, what would your last meal be?
2. What's your biggest fear in life?
3. If this was your last day, how would you spend it?
4. Country(ies) you've always wanted to visit, but you haven't yet
5. What's your most embarrassing moment in your life? (PM this if you want, or ignore if it makes you uncomfortable)

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Hi Dipak! :D I will try to answer your questions tomorrow, when I have some more time. :)

Just a few questions lifted off from Quora :p

1. If you were on a death row, what would your last meal be?
2. What's your biggest fear in life?
3. If this was your last day, how would you spend it?
4. Country(ies) you've always wanted to visit, but you haven't yet
5. What's your most embarrassing moment in your life? (PM this if you want, or ignore if it makes you uncomfortable)

Users who are viewing this thread