You cant say that! or the PC AMA

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Why do Australians support their two main parties' inhumane refugee policy?

The easy and slightly copout answer is to say that on the whole they don't, the main group that does polls on this topic show that the majority of Aussies don't support the system. It's basically a race to the bottom for the major parties.

The main problem is that sadly, it's not the issue at the forefront during elections, it is kinda but it's tied up enough, rightly or wrongly, with the the national security argument, so being humane is portrayed as being soft on national security.

Plus like usually about 70% of the population vote for one party their whole life and never change type thing.

Australia have the same sort of right wing nationalism growing, or becoming more overt at least with the rise of the one nation party etc like we're seeing in, well, most of the developed world atm. So I don't want to claim that we are in some dystopian like Utopia.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why can't I change your avatar to an Aston Villa logo?
Simple answer: you are not an administrator
More complex answer: if you could, before I get banned, I would do terrible things to your avatar, your status page and edit your posts to incriminate you

Why do all men bitch and moan so much?
Very loaded question but let's keep this simple and break down into sections
1. Sport. This brings out the competitive spirit within us, and when things don't go right we cannot take responsibility so blame everything else but ourselves
2. Women. You are never satisfied. We do every chore asked of us, go to sit down and watch some sport and then you erupt that the 100th mirror in the house has not been put up yet, or we still haven't treated you to that 5 star Spa weekend you so richly deserve

Explain the fascination about Football (Soccer) considering you follow...?
For most men in uk (admittedly not all) it's in our DNA. The old 'jumpers for goal posts' means its most accessible sport for youngsters. It brings out the competitive side that most men thrive on, and most men into football usually have a parent take them to their first game when young, setting the foundation for a lifetime of joy, pain, emotion and anguish, and we love all of it
And yes, I support Birmingham City, but I can only blame my dad for that (see above)

What's the best thing about being a man ?
Very non pc, but helping a damsel in distress usually makes a man feel good, as they feel wanted. Or more simply doing the tasks my wife cannot because of her height/strength etc !!!
Can go to the loo anywhere, and in front of anyone. However this also belongs in section below

What's the worst thing about being a man
That competitive edge means everyone fighting to be the alpha male when group of women are involved. Men then act stupidly or ways they would never act normally in an attempt to 'impress'. I of course do not suffer from this, being perfect

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
What's the best thing about playing games all day? And what's the worst thing about it?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
What's the best thing about playing games all day?

It's super fun, distracts you from everything around you and you temporarily forget all your worries.

And what's the worst thing about it?

It's super fun, distracts you from everything around you and you temporarily forget all your worries.

So basically binge drinking but your liver is alright.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder

So basically binge drinking but your liver is alright.
Which games have you been playing recently :D?

Users who are viewing this thread