AMA AMA- Untouchables666

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
-Pakistani women are amongst the most beautiful in the world, Imran Khan is the sexiest man Ive seen ever. I am not fond of the Indian customs and traditions and as such the Pakistanis are a bit oppose to it as well so the only negative I have to say really is that the corruption levels in the country really need to boil down and end the suffering of the poor. I am not a Muslim but believe in most of the teachings of an Islamic state.

-Home Alone 2 and Devdas.

-Wasim anyday and anytime, grew up watching the battles between McGrath and my Lara and as such my judgement of Mcgrath always gonna be clouded.[DOUBLEPOST=1501937106][/DOUBLEPOST]

Guess am too much of an old head to know this then.
Hay there are also Beautiful Indian people as well :).
some of the Indian actress are just so pretty (Hope my wife don't read this lol).
Corruption has ruined this country so much but hopefully sexy man Imran Khan cames in power and change this country.
Islamic State are probably the most unIslamic people there are..that's why we call them Daesh and not Islamic State.

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
well pakistanis have the indian DNA . They were indians before conversion but for some reason majority pakistani girls tend to look better than indian girls.;)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well pakistanis have the indian DNA . They were indians before conversion but for some reason majority pakistani girls tend to look better than indian girls.;)

I am from the West of Pakistan so we have Afghan DNA but now we are Pakistanis and East have Indian DNA.
Not All Pakistanis girl are good looking lol trust me.

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am from the West of Pakistan so we have Afghan DNA but now we are Pakistanis and East have Indian DNA.
Not All Pakistanis girl are good looking lol trust me.

You mean to say north and south as east now belongs to bongladesh.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Islamic State are probably the most unIslamic people there are..that's why we call them Daesh and not Islamic State.
I think he is not talking about ISIS but in general a country who follows Islamic Way.
clap.gif

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you discovered the meaning of life?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You invite 10 people to a PC based dinner party, who is on your list?

Are you aware it's widely considered that 616 is considered the mark of the beast, not 666?

S

Satan666

You're proud of using homophobic slurs?

The word I used for which I received 15 infraction points can be construed as having a different meaning, not homophobic, as the esteemed moderator in question was led to believe.

So to answer your question, NO! Cuz as far as I know have never been infracted for using a 'homophobic slur'. If I did in any post it is something I am certainly not proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread