200 by which country player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^ might be right.
I've not seen Hmarka respecting any player from the south Asia even when he has broken a barrier.

sachingr8 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Sanjay Manjrekar,

?A man in his 20th year of cricket getting a double hundred is a special moment. In the end he was running those singles and doubles for the partner at the other end, unlike Saeed Anwar who ran his last 90 runs with a runner.

anyone remember??

S Anwar: 194 out Catch Ganguly bowler: Sachin Tendulkar

now is this a kind of record or fact?

:clap:hpraise nice Chetan.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I m really waiting for someone to break down this record and the player who achieve it second time saying "I m a Tendulkar Fan, he's my guru"

Don't worry i'll do it:p

You know, i had goosebumps as Sachin neared 200 run mark. Not because it has never been achieved before. It was 'coz i was feeling as if i was in a dream. I even pinched myself couple of times. Because ever since i have been following sachin i had this dream which i had over and over again countless times. I would see Sachin smashing bowlers all around the park and scoring 200 runs in ODI's. Every time i didn't wanna wake up coz it was so beautiful.
Hence, now when i was finally watching Sachin doing it for real, i has almost shaking. I was like, Flip yeah man..... I was jumping up and down. Did a little brett lee kinda celebration. Everyone gone berserk, me and my friends were just shouting like crazy people.:D

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Both of you parties are exaggerating it so much. :p

Yes, Indians make up 1 out of 6 of world population. That has have to have its effect.

But, its not all Indians either. I don't know the exact figure but the %age of Indians having internet access is pretty low too, and those who know Cricinfo would be even lower.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
^ 100 % agree with you mate. thats what i was trying to say, you just stole my words :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
^ might be right.
I've not seen Hmarka respecting any player from the south Asia even when he has broken a barrier.

sachingr8 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

:clap:hpraise nice Chetan.
I think you'll find yourself wrong there. I'm pretty sure I read his post where he appreciated Tendulkar. I think its some of the fans he(and others) hate rather than the players himself, and I can't say they haven't got reason enough. That bounds to set in a bit of frustration. If the person I hate the most posts up and says that he thinks that Afridi is god once, I'd be fine. But if makes 20 posts in 8 threads about it, then I'm might start making rather negative comments about him...

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

^ might be right.

Shows how much you know about me then. Gambhir is my favorite batsman in world cricket right now. I even like most of the Indian team, its their fans that I dislike (not all of them obviously)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
The thing is and actually is that we over celebrate whatever our Indian cricketers achieve. this annoys a normal being as 10 people come and create pointless thread on same topic posting the same thing again and again.

oh yeah but Sachin IS GOD :D :hpraise

;)

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I think you'll find yourself wrong there. I'm pretty sure I read his post where he appreciated Tendulkar. I think its some of the fans he(and others) hate rather than the players himself, and I can't say they haven't got reason enough. That bounds to set in a bit of frustration. If the person I hate the most posts up and says that he thinks that Afridi is god once, I'd be fine. But if makes 6 posts in 4 threads about it, then I'm pretty sure I'll start making rather negative comments about him, just to annoy those people.

you're right.
but this is not the way to solve this.
It would be good for anybody to have the real spirit for the game and every lover of the game.

sachingr8 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Shows how much you know about me then. Gambhir is my favorite batsman in world cricket right now. I even like most of the Indian team, its their fans that I dislike (not all of them obviously)

now You're also saying that you are a fan of this and whatever blah blah blah.
now should I hate you?

But I don't have any such anger towards you, I do not want to be a foe of anybody.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry hmarka, we all feel what you are feeling at some point in our life. That is calles "jealousy". When lara scored 400 i was like "Damn, it should have been Sachin,sehwag or dravid" But later i learned to respect the other players of other cricketing nations. Ever since i have started watching matches from a neutral perspective i enjoy cricket more, rather than just the feeling you get if your preferred team wins.

Look at it this way. If you are watching the unforgettable 434 run match and you are supporting Saffers or aussies then you wouldv enjoy only Saffers Batting or Aussies. Moreover if you had supported aussies then you would feel low after the match. But from a neutral point you would have enjoyed the good cricket from the both sides and would have been much more happier at the end.

Thus i try to see matches from a neutral point unless sachin is batting :p. For him, i am extremely biased. When he gets out or india is bowling, i go back to my point of view and enjoy the good cricket:)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
you're right.
but this is not the way to solve this.
It would be good for anybody to have the real spirit for the game and every lover of the game.

sachingr8 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

now You're also saying that you are a fan of this and whatever blah blah blah.
now should I hate you?

But I don't have any such anger towards you, I do not want to be a foe of anybody.
But what to do when everywhere you go people start debating about the "God" argument and you see countless arguments?

Tendulkar is my favourite player, and will always remain, but this is getting rather ridiculous. Yes, 200 is a big milestone (Infact I jumped up and down, and even went immediately and announced it to people playing Cricket downstairs, called up my dad, etc. etc.) but things here are getting a bit over the top. There is a time for everything.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
^ and i dont care:D

you just hate it coz you dont have any reason to celebrate. Why? Coz you dont have cricketers good enough to make a team up to international standard. Thats why you gather a bunch of Saffers,indians and Irish players to create a good enough squad.
Who is the hot kid on the bock in english cricket? Keiswitter. Where is he from? South Africa:facepalm

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
But what to do when everywhere you go people start debating about the "God" argument and you see countless arguments?

Tendulkar is my favourite player, and will always remain, but this is getting rather ridiculous. Yes, 200 is a big milestone (Infact I jumped up and down, and even went immediately and announced it to people playing Cricket downstairs, called up my dad, etc. etc.) but things here are getting a bit over the top. There is a time for everything.

its simple dude....just log off from PC for a week, come back and you'll find it all in equilibrium again LOL.;)

and not to mention the staff will either close or merge most of the tendulkar / 200 threads pretty soon. most probably it'll be colin who'll do the honors. :p

i've been here long enough to sense it coming.

P

pcfan123

Imagine the chaos that will happen when he gets the 100 Centuries.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors

It would be better if you will log out from PC for a week.
The enthusiasm will be over, and then you can come back to same routine of planetcricket.
not so debates, no talks, no arguments, and nothing. You would find that good.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
^ naah, that wont be nothing compared to what would happen when he crosses 20000 ODI runs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread