Any Improvements?

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
@MattW can there be a mobile android app for PlanetCricket as if somebody is on mob and he has an urgent work there he can contact directly via mobile browser takes it long to surf PC.net

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@MattW i wamt the same system of vbulletin i.e. the no. of thanks in the thread, please try to do it, and also give us more themes style "Flat Awesome" and some transparent themes

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My fellow PC Admin(s) and Staff members I request you to please bring back FANTASY CRICKET

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, but it costs money - we got some quotes around the time we made the original move, it was not in our budget, especially with the very low numbers of players we were getting in the games around the time of the shift.

I've worked up plans for implementing a system myself, but that requires me finding the time to work on it, and to work through all the things that I don't know about developing for this system and for making something of that level of complexity.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, but it costs money - we got some quotes around the time we made the original move, it was not in our budget, especially with the very low numbers of players we were getting in the games around the time of the shift.

I've worked up plans for implementing a system myself, but that requires me finding the time to work on it, and to work through all the things that I don't know about developing for this system and for making something of that level of complexity.
I believe that's too expensive though $100 is the cost and $140 for a full license of xenForo.

Users who are viewing this thread