ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Working 100% using Laptop & Google Chrome. Are you perhaps trying it on an android or Windows tablet or phone?
Not working on any platform. Tried on Computer, ipad, mobile...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Working 100% using Laptop & Google Chrome. Are you perhaps trying it on an android or Windows tablet or phone?

Not working for me too. For the record, the URL that it's pointing to is:
Code:
http://www.planetcricket.org/gaming/

which keeps redirecting back to the home page.

Windows 8.1, Chrome, Desktop here.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Just want to suggest something. If anyone wants to create a thread in this forum, it should go live once a moderator approves it's credibility? I think it can help the entire forum to be clean and consolidated. Also please remove all un-necessary threads from this forum, if possible!

S

Satan666

Just want to suggest something. If anyone wants to create a thread in this forum, it should go live once a moderator approves it's credibility? I think it can help the entire forum to be clean and consolidated. Also please remove all un-necessary threads from this forum, if possible!

Places too much control and will inhibit activity on the boards. In the ideal world this would makes sense but the logistics just wont work out Randy!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am unable to upload images ! I copy the image url and use the image tag, but it is not working.

Example-

17903406_1821419204788129_3585489821702742727_n.jpg

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've been trying to update my cover since past hour. I've deleted my current one and have tried to upload the new one. But I'm getting the same old cover on my profile. Tried hard refresh, cleared the browsing history, cache memory and cookies. But still I'm not able to update it. Any help will be highly appreciated.
@MattW

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I've been trying to update my cover since past hour. I've deleted my current one and have tried to upload the new one. But I'm getting the same old cover on my profile. Tried hard refresh, cleared by browsing history, cache memory and cookies. But still I'm not able to update it. Any help will be highly appreciated.
@MattW
Seems like server side caching again.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone help ? Can't post any pictures since last week or so. Is anyone else facing this problem ?

17951955_764304913728642_3589792731462221292_n.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Can anyone help ? Can't post any pictures since last week or so. Is anyone else facing this problem ?

17951955_764304913728642_3589792731462221292_n.jpg
www is an issue. remove WWW from your url so that you can view the image, I can view it by removing www.

Users who are viewing this thread