KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there an option to change the banner order in our profile/sidebar?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
So, going to rakeup some thing which ou guys may have taken down long long ago. But, whatever happened to the old reputation points system? I remember we could positively/ negatively give rating points to specific posts. Of course, the issue of abuse still stand- but do you guys see any merit in bringing this back?

For those who dont know about the 'rep system', guess an admin might need to pitch in here.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Of course, the issue of abuse still stand- but do you guys see any merit in bringing this back?
I'm not across it, but reading the description it does sound like a lot of headache. Negative emotion, in my opinion, is best to be avoided - especially in a place like forums. You're likely to have authors/members getting enraged over it. The possibility of it being abused is high, probably why platforms like YouTube do not show the dislikes count too.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Unable to tag Life Warrior aka DD

Anyone else facing same issue?

No issue faced while tagging others.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good day admins, any possibility of having profile visits shown, that is who visited your profile, perhaps up to the last 5 visits, should be public not private.

We had the feature before but I think it ran on vbulletin at the time. I had asked when the change was initiated and think they had indicated Xen didnt have the feature. Dont know if its updated now and includes such.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
View attachment 271548

All my tables are out of line. Can someone make changes at the admin level for theses?
This was an add-on installed upon my request so the tables don't take up the entire width of the post.

To center-allign them, change [table] to [table=center].

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Screenshot_20221019-033510.png

@AliB @Yash. & some other members name aren't visible on the Australian, PC Dark & NZ theme. (Might be an issue on all the themes)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread