Any Improvements?

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Its very very easy. Even you can do it in admin CP.

To add the clock & date-
Go to <ul class="footerLinks"> in the "footer" template, and add the following code before the </ul> tag.

Clicking it will take you to the Preferences page, where you can change the time zone.

Any Xenforo variable used will conform to the global XF settings, thus, it will show the time to the user according to their timezone setting in the control panel. To specifically show the server time, we need to incorporate custom PHP variables to be shown on the page, the effort of which is not worth the benefit we'll get out of it.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any Xenforo variable used will conform to the global XF settings, thus, it will show the time to the user according to their timezone setting in the control panel. To specifically show the server time, we need to incorporate custom PHP variables to be shown on the page, the effort of which is not worth the benefit we'll get out of it.

That's all well and good but my computer clock is all the way up there *points* and I'm all the way down here *points* ...writing a message. I don't have the time in my day to look at something all the way up the top of the page when I'm trying to find out if I can get a lime green forum clock...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
That's all well and good but my computer clock is all the way up there *points* and I'm all the way down here *points* ...writing a message. I don't have the time in my day to look at something all the way up the top of the page when I'm trying to find out if I can get a lime green forum clock...

You also want it to float on the page, so that you never miss it?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW I just have a small request - Can all the Cricketheroes BB Codes be added here or some where else like used in this.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
They are not intended to be used outside of posting commentary from Cricket Heroes.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They are not intended to be used outside of posting commentary from Cricket Heroes.
Does that mean, I can't use those in my CS15 simulated league?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...it doesn't end until the Hugging Muffins get clearance to play.

Users who are viewing this thread