Any Improvements?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm trying to figure out why was I tagged here.

This bloke has a history of tagging members randomly without any context and including passive aggressive digs in his posts alongside it. Not sure how he’s still allowed to tag people when it has been downright spam worthy often.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm trying to figure out why was I tagged here.
Sorry. On another forum, they had a thread informing others when members are banned, you were a mod there when I was around. If I recall correctly that is.

@Bevab this is why I tagged Fenil. If I am correct he can share his thoughts on the subject. Was I wrong for doing this?

I humbly apologise to you both though. Just thought it was a good idea to have a system like this as Bevab said and thought Fenil could assist. If you guys still have an issue I can delete the posts. Just trying to assist thats all.

Last edited:

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wonder if it’d be worth it to have a thread or announcement platform that can be used to indicate when a user has been banned and the reason for it. For instance I see that @Gurukirat has been banned and I’m curious as to what brought the hammer down finally (accumulation of infarction points/spam/being rude?).
We do have a thread, but that is not displayed publicly.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Is there any possibility of it being made public as a locked thread just to serve as an announcement thread at the least?
Offer yourself as a moderator, you’ll have acess.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Sorry. On another forum, they had a thread informing others when members are banned, you were a mod there when I was around. If I recall correctly that is.

@Bevab this is why I tagged Fenil. If I am correct he can share his thoughts on the subject. Was I wrong for doing this?

I humbly apologise to you both though. Just thought it was a good idea to have a system like this as Bevab said and thought Fenil could assist. If you guys still have an issue I can delete the posts. Just trying to assist thats all.
I haven't visited that forum in a long long time.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Is it possible to retrieve older versions of our edited messages? That will be really helpful, specially for long matches/draft posts.

Users who are viewing this thread