TENNIS AO Tennis

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Cave80 I read the vast majority of posts, the Big Ant team read all the posts made on here - they don't respond to every post made, they'd never get the development work done if they did, however, rest assured they wold have taken feedback on board.

Serchenko

School Cricketer
@Cave80 I read the vast majority of posts, the Big Ant team read all the posts made on here - they don't respond to every post made, they'd never get the development work done if they did, however, rest assured they wold have taken feedback on board.
Thanks Ross, it's good to see the team keeping in contact with part of the community.

Regarding the career mode I'm exposing below things that are wrong with some tournament names and duration.

Madrid Open (aka Madrid Masters 1000) in real life it has a duration of 1 week from 2018.05.06 to 2108.05.13 and the next week the Roma Open (aka Rome Masters 1000) begins and it's, again, a one week duration tournament. In the game Madrid Open is set to 2 weeks of duration, so if you play this tournament you can't play Rome.

Also, Rome Open has as name of the city "open" instead of "Rome".

Another big issue happens with cities that have 2 tournaments like London (250 Fever Tree Open and Wimbledon). If you have the Fever Tree (Queens England club) venue you'll play the 250 and Wimbledon on that court, and viceversa, if you only have the Wimbledon venue you'll play both tournaments on that court. If you have both venues I guess you play both tournaments on the first one you downloaded.
Maybe you could set Fever tree open city as Queens or something like that.

And last but not least, the 250 Sao Paulo Open and the 500 Rio de Janeiro Open have the same name for their cities (Rio de Janeiro). It's wrong and you'll play both tournaments in the first venue you download with Rio de Janeiro as the name of the city.

Regards.

Last edited:

Andrea

School Cricketer
You get given the choice before the loading screen for the match when you choose your outfit, once confirmed you can then choose the outfit for your opponent unless it's a generic player then they will only have the one Big Ant made for them. Licensed/created players you'll get to change their outfit if they have more than one.

Here I understand now. I played against a generic player ... thank you very much

Andrea

School Cricketer

Hi Ross, just out of curiosity ... will you issue a patch this week? If yes ... what will we have again? Thanks and good job!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross, just out of curiosity ... will you issue a patch this week? If yes ... what will we have again? Thanks and good job!

There won't be a patch this week for Console but for PC we will have this;

Added the ability to create and share ranked player lists that will be useable in Careers and Competitions in a future update.

(This means you will be able to create a custom list of players that can be then downloaded with one menu selection rather than one at a time, and can be inserted into a Career mode for example.)

qianhao

School Cricketer
Hi Ross, There is a bug now, career games all playing during the day, no night games, I hope that both day and night games, I hope Developer can fix this bug in the next update, Thanks a lot Ross!

Inter111

School Cricketer
Hello,
I am really enjoying the game, thank you for your hard work. I am a mature/older guy and have a few requests:
- Can you please add an option to make the ball size bigger. I struggle to see it, especially online where the game speed is fast
- Can you please add an option to change the colour of the ball. Many of the court surfaces and backgrounds blend in with the ball making it hard to see
- The lag/latency is often bad online. Can you please add an option to search for a quick game online with a good speed connection. This could be setting a minimum number as your connection requirement or either using 'Excellent', 'Good', 'Average' etc with predefined settings. This would lengthen the wait times for a quick game online until an acceptable speed connection could be established.
Thanks for reading this and making a fantastic game. I really appreciate the regular updates and effort you are putting into the game.

Phil-D

School Cricketer
First thank you for your effort, you improved the game a lot.

I have some suggestions/ requests:
- Ai net-play still need improvement. They are often not good positioned.(dont stand good to the ball and leave a lot of open court)
And even player with a very high rated volley attribute the CPU miss a lot.(into net or out)

- I miss a little the dominance of the server. There are too many breakpoints. So yes, the aces should bei decreased a bit, but returns are often too good. A very good server should often have an advantage even the ball could bei returned.
So maybe It could be put more focus,how good the return is.
Very bad return: ball goes out, into net or way out.
Bad return: High arcing etc(advantage for server)

-Can you put a daily form for the player like in other sportgames e.g in PES?
Like 4 options: Good, bad, normal and random.
Because a player does not play the same every day. Sometimes they have a bad day..
On a good day every attribute +5, on a bad -5.
So you dont have to change gameplay because it would only effect attributes before a game.

It could also help with some issues some people had.
Some people said AI is too overpowered. (CPU is faster than human player etc...)
They could play against a CPU-player with day form bad(lower CPU attributes)
Other people say they even win against grand Slam. They could play with bad day form against CPU with good day form. (bigger challenge).
So you would have the difficult slider AND an attribute slider.(dayform)

Sorry for my English and thank you for attention.

Andrea

School Cricketer
There won't be a patch this week for Console but for PC we will have this;

Added the ability to create and share ranked player lists that will be useable in Careers and Competitions in a future update.

(This means you will be able to create a custom list of players that can be then downloaded with one menu selection rather than one at a time, and can be inserted into a Career mode for example.)

Hi boss Ross, will any other PS4 game patches come out? The game I like and I enjoy .... but I think we should decrease the speed of the players because they all run very fast and take the balls from corner to corner. If you could change this aspect it would be great. Hello!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@mikeymerren any further details of the net aggression value now please and any patch planned for this week?

Thanks

Andrea

School Cricketer
@mikeymerren I would like to ask ... when the career has started, you can not add the players created by the academy (I have created more than 1000) can you solve the problem? Thanks so much...

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
@mikeymerren I would like to ask ... when the career has started, you can not add the players created by the academy (I have created more than 1000) can you solve the problem? Thanks so much...

In all honesty, it kinda makes sense not to be able to add new players into an established career.

I know quite a few want to be able to delete the generic players though.

Users who are viewing this thread