TENNIS AO Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'd be curious to see player vs AI, but it looks like it's improved in terms of how the ball moves through the air, as well as animations so far.

Reactions: DAP

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Far too early to confirm/deny but would love to see service winners that aren’t aces

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The guys at Operation Sports posted this on their site:

"We have an opportunity to interview the producers of AO Tennis 2, prior to the release on January 9, 2020 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
When submitting a question, please be as specific and detailed as possible. Once we gather all of the answers, we will post the full interview."

I liked @Tomma18 question:

What exactly did the joint effort with Bigben publishing bring to the table? And did the various players and stadiums under license to Bb for Tennis World Tour, then open up to Big Ant for AO Tennis 2?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd be curious to see player vs AI, but it looks like it's improved in terms of how the ball moves through the air, as well as animations so far.
You're one of the only regular channels on YouTube, doing AO Tennis. Does the gameplay make it worth it for you to buy AO Tennis 2?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
You're one of the only regular channels on YouTube, doing AO Tennis. Does the gameplay make it worth it for you to buy AO Tennis 2?

I haven't really played the game since the last update back in January, even then it was just to see if much had changed since the one before that was August. Most videos I do are generally simulations between the AI.

I'll get the game as I want to play it for myself and see how much has changed in my own time with the game. Hard to judge fully based on a few videos where the people playing were pretty average.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wow just saw AO tennis 2 trailer as an ad on Sony channel while watching Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka match..

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Wow. Does seem deep and immersive!

@Dutch, it's a great chance to show off your sarcasm (I'm being sarcastic)[DOUBLEPOST=1576083720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow just saw AO tennis 2 trailer as an ad on Sony channel while watching Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka match..

I was very skeptical of the tie-in with BigBen, but they seem to have done a good job publicising the game so far.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Career trailer...I’ve gotta say, this looks good!
That agent looks awfully familiar :spy

I like the idea of reputation being involved. This is something I'd like to see in Cricket with players with bigger reputations more likely to get in international teams etc rather than how it seems to currently be purely skill based.

I've done thousands of press conferences in the past on Football Manager and I worry that it'll get old quickly.

Being able to set up tournaments at the start of the year sounds good - if you could choose which tournaments to make yourself available for selection for T20 tournaments and avoid clashes etc, in Cricket, it'd be another nice thing to crossover.

Story mode doesn't particularly interest me in the slightest, but I'm perhaps more drawn to career mode in a solo sport - have a lot of fun in one on one of the older tennis games a few years back. Certainly more tempted to give this one a go than the last AO.

Users who are viewing this thread