TENNIS AO Tennis

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No idea in all honesty, I don't talk directly with Big Ant, pretty sure I'm one of the ones that's been blocked anyway lol

Would be very interested to hear your impressions on Tennis World Tour. Is it any better than AO? It's unfortunate that 7 years since Top Spin 4 was released on previous gen consoles, it still looks much better than the Tennis games on current gen consoles.

Last edited:

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Would be very interested to hear your impressions on Tennis World Tour? Is it any better than AO? It's unfortunate that 7 years since Top Spin 4 was released on previous gen consoles, it still looks much better than the Tennis games on current gen consoles.

I enjoy it a bit more so far, ended up doing a massive stream on the game, it definitely needs that first update though!

Another mystery update today.

Did you miss my patch notes from the PS4 on the last page?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Did you miss my patch notes from the PS4 on the last page?

Nope, I saw them, but I'm on a PC, and this update just came in a few hours ago. I'd been led to believe that PC updates were further along than console, so I assume whatever's in this one is not the same as console update.

I could be wrong though. Without patch notes, we don't know.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Nope, I saw them, but I'm on a PC, and this update just came in a few hours ago. I'd been led to believe that PC updates were further along than console, so I assume whatever's in this one is not the same as console update.
We just put an update live on PC with some of the stuff we've been working on gameplay wise, which puts it quite a bit ahead of console for the moment. Would be interested in what you and others think of the changes.

Posted the notes directly to steam, but will post them here as well,

Improved ball physics across all court surfaces
AI reactions to drop shots
Sliding on custom clay courts
Added skills training to tutorial menu
Balanced gameplay
Balanced AI serve returns
Stability fixes

D

Dutch

We just put an update live on PC with some of the stuff we've been working on gameplay wise, which puts it quite a bit ahead of console for the moment. Would be interested in what you and others think of the changes.

boooom! 700 mb! !!

Any word on a possible in game save feature Matt?

the only thing I am finding is i keep getting ashes cricket and the tennis controls mixed up ha ha! Trying to play tennis using both sticks....ha ha!

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just watched some footage of doubles play and it needs some work. Ultra fast reactions, the ball too weighty if anything and weird sounds of ball hitting racket ?

Sure this has been discussed many times but I hope doubles is getting some love and attention

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

Thanks for posting patch notes @MattW.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@MattW, I like the new tutorial mini-games. I'm glad BA didn't go with those "knock over the object" and other crazy mini-games that in other tennis games.

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
I'm looking forward to seeing what the new ball physics is like for AO, I haven't bought the PC version yet but have heard it looks amazing in 4K, cant quite believe I bought the PS4 version by mistake, on PS4 Pro its 1080 blur-o-vision, and on XBOX ONE X its 4K apparently, and thats the version I should have bloody well bought!

Hopefully consoles get these updates later this week.

I DREAM OF REALISTIC BALL PHYSICS.............I DO GET LONELY AT NIGHT!

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
PC Users - I would really like to know what you think of the Ball Physics in the current build. Haven't heard a peep out of anyone regarding this.

Users who are viewing this thread