Are women welcome on this forum (honest answer). And, how can we change it to make them active here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that my wife's Twitter and Instagram was tracked down and she was told in no uncertain terms to stay away from here, and that was the nicest thing that was said. Encouraging people to 'ignore it's is only perpetuating the issue...
That's really bad!!! Glad to say I gave up my Facebook page ages ago. Not been tracked on mums.net yet guess they are too scared to even venture on it.

How many people will actually acknowledge you above post.

BTW. thanks for your statement above I will reply soon. Best wishes to you and the wife.

Hi i'm looking for the 'Planet Cricket' forum where people discuss cricket related topics and games. Can any one point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.x

Hi i'm looking for the 'Planet Cricket' forum where people discuss cricket related topics and games. Can any one point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.x

Stop looking in General Chat then :p

Keep your personal things away Caroline. Just enjoy your stay, if you can't take a break.

Keep your personal things away Caroline. Just enjoy your stay, if you can't take a break.
Nothing personal just chat and I feel we could do with more females as the rise in women's cricket is growing and hopefully in Britain this is the case...

We can be internet buddy's slacker however, I don't know much about you (age location and). Keep the dream you seem a nice guy.[DOUBLEPOST=1500916049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha. I regret it already :)
Be nice don't be creepy![DOUBLEPOST=1500916109][/DOUBLEPOST]A lot' must be around thirty now but most are caught behind or on the boundary.

Do you play and what action.[DOUBLEPOST=1500916173][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've literally scrolled down from where you 'intend' to be and come here that's just asking for trouble...

It's okay, Planetcricket. This doesn't need to be a shit show.

It's okay, Planetcricket. This doesn't need to be a shit show.
You may just have to explain that to me as I don't know whether to thankyou or report your statement... ?

You may just have to explain that to me as I don't know whether to thankyou or report your statement... ?

Sometimes you need to ease up. Idk why you want to pinpoint things.

Hey, I just mean that it's obvious that in an ideal world gender shouldn't really matter on an online forum, but at the same time we should all agree that a member shouldn't feel unwelcome on this site because of her gender, especially when we're far from a time where the two (or more) genders are equally represented on a cricket forum. So let's please stop arguing about that.

And I'm sure that as a staff member I'm allowed to state that personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum - this goes for everyone. I've seen this thread get a little aggressive over the last couple of pages and would like everyone to keep themselves in check. If you have a personal issue with anyone which isn't making you comfortable staying on this forum, report it to the staff. I assure you, we will do our best to help you out.

Except Modi2010. Don't trust him.

Sometimes you need to ease up. Idk why you want to pinpoint things.
I'm only asking questions that's all, it's healthy. I do admit I am sometimes full on but then that comes with ruthless efficiency and a canny knack off multi-tasking.

If you don't learn from things then there is no hope for you, and the PM you sent me about Jen is beyond ridiculous do you really think we live in a lesbian commune where we are 'yeah sure no problem we'll do that any tweaked up sad act thing you ask us to do is pure filth' this underlines what I have been saying, answer is NO! Deal with it and ignore me.

Don't let the chip on your shoulder get the better of you, learn from it I have not been unreasonable treat us like individuals I have replied to most with individual messages... Learn that little thing about respect and become the bigger person. ACCEPT WHEN YOU ARE WRONG!!! I have.
Truth be told... @Jack Ryder has PM me your conversation and there was nothing to what you are accusing him of. Kindly send me your version of the conversation...
Kindly report PM that's offensive to you as we have dealt with this before...
NO MORE ACCUSING MEMBERS IN PUBLIC PLEASE ! SHOULD SOMETHING WORRY ANYONE, REPORT IT !

Hey, I just mean that it's obvious that in an ideal world gender shouldn't really matter on an online forum, but at the same time we should all agree that a member shouldn't feel unwelcome on this site because of her gender, especially when we're far from a time where the two (or more) genders are equally represented on a cricket forum. So let's please stop arguing about that.

And I'm sure that as a staff member I'm allowed to state that personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum - this goes for everyone. I've seen this thread get a little aggressive over the last couple of pages and would like everyone to keep themselves in check. If you have a personal issue with anyone which isn't making you comfortable staying on this forum, report it to the staff. I assure you, we will do our best to help you out.

Except Modi2010. Don't trust him.
It's the case I'm alone here and really need more to equal the balance we would then not have a dilemma (note the avoidance of the word problem). There has been issues on here but not that many but makes me think. I've opened this thread to see what comes to light and it has been interesting. If this was reversed th same would apply I can garrentee.

I feel @Fake Passport has summed it up so well we should give him a special prize.

Thanks x

Truth be told... @Jack Ryder has PM me your conversation and there was nothing to what you are accusing him of. Kindly send me your version of the conversation...
Kindly report PM that's offensive to you as we have dealt with this before...
NO MORE ACCUSING MEMBERS IN PUBLIC PLEASE ! SHOULD SOMETHING WORRY ANYONE, REPORT IT !
That was reported ages ago... Nevermind, he shouldn't feel so sensitive and not send those pictures. And, respect we (everyone male and female) are all individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread