Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
hello arjing bhai plzzz help me i have created a bat...in adob potoshop 7 and mene usko save krdia leken jis folder ke usko save kia hai usme....wo as a image araha hai....and me usko kese insert karun game mei....plzzz

FAIL:facepalm

Please do not use text speech :mad

Also speak in English:mad:

And if you want to import bat in the game use BIG editor by AbBh

Hi i mnew to AC 09. please tell me how can i replace the old IPL team kits with the new one. How can i use these textpacks?

Import them using old version of BIG editor one by one

ok sorry and ma name is yarooq newdelhi..and i have created a bat from software adobe potoshop 7.0 and when i saved that image in my documents and open it it opened in a image method not as a texpack or dds file....so can u tell me how i can save it as a dds or texpack and how cn i insert it in the game

ok sorry and ma name is yarooq newdelhi..and i have created a bat from software adobe potoshop 7.0 and when i saved that image in my documents and open it it opened in a image method not as a texpack or dds file....so can u tell me how i can save it as a dds or texpack and how cn i insert it in the game

Google
"how to convert .png to dds"

ZT.jpg

Attachments

• RBK ZT.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 241
Haven't got the time for a preview right now, possibly later on in the day.

800 posts!!!:banana2

Haven't got the time for a preview right now, possibly later on in the day.

800 posts!!!:banana2
same thing you said in the boom boom bat pack that you will post the previews later but still you not provided the previews :(

anyway congrats for 800 post :banana2 :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread