Ashes 2009..what to do buy or not

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok..i am a newbie here and don't know know whether i have posted in the correct section or not..but anyway it is related to Ashes only...ok..i just want to know few things cause i am looking forward to buy ashes 2009 here they are
Ashes 2009 contains only team Australia and England does it not have sub-continental team such as India,RSA,Pak etc...or any other teams which are in EA cricket.If anybody could answer this Post i should be very grateful anyway thanks in Advance :)

It contains the major international teams, just with unlicensed player names. This is easily editable with either the names patch or one of the international rosters (in the downloads section). Try the game with the demo, but bear in mind that the full game with the beta patches is considerably less buggy. Hope that helped.

If you're talking console, hold fire until the patch is released (if it gets released at all). If you're talking PC (and your system's up to the job), go for it! You can get it a whole lot cheaper on PC as well. :)

Should be, I think Codies has taken over the running of the online servers.

I mean, that wouldn't be right otherwise? I'm sure some people may have only purchased this game because of the online capabilities....

OK..thanks for the Fast replies Thanks a lot i am going to buy it for PC.

Users who are viewing this thread