SCUgNR4.gif

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Where to begin?
1. Fielder throws the wrong direction to where he faces
2. Both batsmen dive
3. The bowler, standing miles from the stumps, misses the ball whilst ice skating
4. Both mid-on and the bowler run after the ball
5. Deep cover stares into the distance with the ball a few paces from him.
6. Fielder and ball stand still next to the boundary
7. Fielder concedes boundary by falling into the rope-not given
8. Both batsmen dive again
9. Player at the stumps lets the ball go through his chest for the second boundary in one ball

Looks like they forgot to turn fielding on

Last edited by a moderator:

St0ney

Club Captain
Where to begin?
1. Fielder throws the wrong direction to where he faces
2. Both batsmen dive
3. The bowler, standing miles from the stumps, misses the ball whilst ice skating
4. Both mid-on and the bowler run after the ball
5. Deep cover stares into the distance with the ball a few paces from him.
6. Fielder and ball stand still next to the boundary
7. Fielder concedes boundary by falling into the rope-not given
8. Both batsmen dive again
9. Player at the stumps lets the ball go through his chest for the second boundary in one ball

Looks like they forgot to turn fielding on

Thats just a small sample of what i have seen in this game, it is so unpredictable anything can happen in it lol.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game might be utter shite but at least it provides us with a few laughs.

For those that have the game, go edit any players shoe and watch the animation :lol

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)

Attachments

• Wow.gif
    Wow.gif
    810.2 KB · Views: 516
D

Dutch

It makes me just fudging mad, dogs-bollox mad to think of how representatives of this game have lead us down the garden path.....right from the very start of this whole process last September. Chief may have dropped out of things in May or whenever but even then to come on here in September and claim that this is the company wanting to make a game by the fans for the fans is an utter disgrace and I have lost all belief in anything that has been said or will be said by any representative of Trickstar or 505, including Jamie Firth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It makes me just fudging mad, dogs-bollox mad to think of how representatives of this game have lead us down the garden path.....right from the very start of this whole process last September. Chief may have dropped out of things in May or whenever but even then to come on here in September and claim that this is the company wanting to make a game by the fans for the fans is an utter disgrace and I have lost all belief in anything that has been said or will be siad by any representative of Trickstar or 505, including Jamie Firth.

:cheers

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
On the upside, Dutch...

116352d1385096615-ashes-cricket-2013-general-discussion-now-available-wibblywobbly.gif

...that's a thing now.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Guys, Here is a concise WIP update, we had another solid week of production last week. All player logic updates are now completed to improve batting, bowling and fielding. Almost all additional content (planned DLC plus additional content) is now been implemented in the game. Multiplayer is 100% implemented and testing has begun in earnest, game balancing and bug fixing continues. We remain on track for re-submission and plan to start delivering quality assets to 505 Games shortly. BTW, I did not produce a video last Friday as I really don't have much to say other than the above and will ramp up on this front when visuals are ready.

Said this back in August. You would have to think none of the conent in that post is said with any honesty

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Jeeeeyzuz. This is the build WITH the DLC included?

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Said this back in August. You would have to think none of the conent in that post is said with any honesty

That makes me wonder if anything he said is actually true, from the video blogs to his posts on here. It's odd that everything he said they would include they haven't, even taking away stuff. Also, if this is the build minus a lot of the bugs in June, I wonder how they ever even thought that it would get past submission?

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
I think we're gonna have some great bug videos to look forward to if anyone can handle playing it for more than 20 minutes. The fielding madness vid plus the twerk gif have made my day!:lol

Users who are viewing this thread