Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...that's already been hit at least once before then too.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Something I just noticed in that video...

attachment.php

I think I'm done making .gifs for this POS. I've officially spent more time thinking about this game than the developers did.

I know what you're saying but I've seen even worse on my PC, mind-bogglingly worse, and when someone else finds it and records it you will definitely come out of retirement :yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...only if someone can replicate that backwards-bowling thing, that's my holy grail.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I think I'm done making .gifs for this POS. I've officially spent more time thinking about this game than the developers did.

I urge you to carry on....for the sake of the community!:yes

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
As painful as it may be Biggs you really should carry on. Your gif collection looks like some sort of cricketers mental hospital. The one with the umpire strolling off tickles me everytime :D

----------

D

Deleted member 9102

This thread is full of comedy gold! :lol This game looks horrendous, we all knew it would be, I'm actually surprised it even materialised at all.

D

Deleted member 9102

Why? They were always going to get some money out of it (though I am sure it made a rather large loss).
They surely can't have made much from the relatively short time it was up on Steam, the console versions will never be approved and I'm not sure if there's any plans for PC-DVD or other digital download releases... I suppose it was a "now or never" scenario, this game clearly wasn't finished (and to be honest doesn't even look like it's got decent framework to build on) but it had to be pushed out during this Ashes series... Leave it until half way through next year once the Ashes hype has died down and most casual cricket fans won't bother.

505 Games are the publishers of some high quality games such as Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Arma II, Sniper Elite and Terraria (XBLA/PSN) so presumably they're not happy with this joke of a game being released and tarnishing their reputation and I'd expect them to try to disassociate themselves from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
A quick check of the 505 games portfolio, twitter feed and facebook shows no mention of this "game". A dark day in their history I guess.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard. This thread is truly epic!

*Goes back to starting at the IDE to avoid grumpy stares from colleagues*

Users who are viewing this thread