surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess he is so excited to keep himself busy with laughing after the purchase.

scampy

Club Captain
After several e-mails to the ECB asking for their comments on the state of the game (and attaching a few of the video examples) they have failed to respond to my enquiries. As they haven't had the coutesy to respond, I have forwarded my latest e-mail to them onto News International.

I cannot believe that the ECB and Cricket Australia will let sales of this game continue in it's current form as it drags their name into the gutter alongside 505 Games & Trickstar. Maybe some negative publicity in the written press might focus their minds.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
After several e-mails to the ECB asking for their comments on the state of the game (and attaching a few of the video examples) they have failed to respond to my enquiries. As they haven't had the coutesy to respond, I have forwarded my latest e-mail to them onto News International.

Yeh cos the ECB doesn't have bigger things to worry about at the moment...how discourteous of them to not respond to some random email about a video game which they received on the weekend.

scampy

Club Captain
not respond to some random email about a video game which they received on the weekend.

They received it 7am Friday morning GMT. Why the presumption and supposition on your behalf?

I would think they would be concerned to hear that someone is peddling rip off shit on their behalf? :yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I would like to propose the following as fielding madness:

Dxkcq44.gif

Last edited:

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I cannot believe that the ECB and Cricket Australia will let sales of this game continue in it's current form as it drags their name into the gutter alongside 505 Games & Trickstar. Maybe some negative publicity in the written press might focus their minds.

Surely the English press isn't that bad to write an article about a video game? I'd expect that from the Australian press, (probably on ACA with random cuts, black backgrounds and dramatic music) but the English press? Oh my

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I would like to propose the following as fielding madness:

Dxkcq44.gif

:lol :facepalm

I cannot take anymore

My sides are hurting so much from all the laughing. That is funniest video I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Haha the 2 fielders throwing the ball to each other, it's like watching chucklevision ''to me...to you...to me...to you'' :lol

1iram1

Club Captain
Haha the 2 fielders throwing the ball to each other, it's like watching chucklevision ''to me...to you...to me...to you'' :lol

And look at the middle stump, it sways back because of the wind :D

Users who are viewing this thread