Ashes Cricket 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

greed378

Club Captain
How early were the other Cricket games announced, feels a little early even if they're aiming for a world cup release rather than the Ashes. Not that I'd be complaining if it comes out around the world cup with full licensing

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
How early were the other Cricket games announced, feels a little early even if they're aiming for a world cup release rather than the Ashes. Not that I'd be complaining if it comes out around the world cup with full licensing

Having a search around, the first Ashes was announced about 2 months prior to it's release, don't believe we saw any gameplay until about a month before the release though.

I can't see them securing the type of funding needed for the full licensing of the World Cup, Ashes seems far more likely given they've already had backing from Cricket Australia and the ECB with the last game.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn’t sound like a World Cup exclusive to me, more of Ashes England version.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I suppose the coming game would be Ashes 19 with improved stadium creator and better logo creator along with English licenced stadiums and improved gameplay. I understood from Mr Ross podcast ,where no mention about world cup.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
As an aside, if you’ve not played the MLB series, I highly recommend them. They’re the best sports games out there for me. Just most people outside the US haven’t played them as they don’t know much about baseball.

Is a PC version available for this one??? I guess not

greed378

Club Captain
Didn’t sound like a World Cup exclusive to me, more of Ashes England version.

Fair enough, I imagine getting the license from the ICC for all teams and the world cup wouldn't be easy and definitely wouldn't be cheap. But if they're aiming for an Ashes release this would be very early for them to announce anything you'd think.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fair enough, I imagine getting the license from the ICC for all teams and the world cup wouldn't be easy and definitely wouldn't be cheap. But if they're aiming for an Ashes release this would be very early for them to announce anything you'd think.
Everything will be basically life like (licensed) though anyway because they will be introducing play face into the game so on the academy you can upload pictures of players and actually create them so they look real. Similar to the logos and stuff that people had done in Ashes Cricket 'No.1' and DBC17. Sounds like the game will be awesome. Gonna be a pain restarting everything in a new game and reskilling all the players to my liking again though, sigh.

dawg456

Club Cricketer
I'm going to hazard a guess that it will be.
Ashes cricket 17 had a steam logo at the end of it's first trailer, is the a sign that a pc version wouldn't be coming out on ashes 19?[DOUBLEPOST=1551191234][/DOUBLEPOST]This*
Ashes cricket 17 had a steam logo at the end of it's first trailer, is the a sign that a pc version wouldn't be coming out on ashes 19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread