Not open for further replies.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stats should be given a special attention in the next iteration. In depth stats (like a bat ave/SR against spin and seam, bowl ave/ strike rate against top order and middle order) will be a welcome addition for career mode.
A game like Cricket, stats plays a very important role.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Wouldn't be surprised to see a small teaser out really soon.
If the release is planned for Ashes 2019, it’s too early to expect any teaser till May month I guess.

If at all there is any teaser planned, I would like to see the teaser mentioning what are the improvements made from Ashes 17, not an usual introductory video. Most of the people here have played Ashes 17, so we know what it is capable of, the selling point of the next iteration should be how @BigAntStudios have bettered Ashes 17 (without bugs)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
If the release is planned for Ashes 2019, it’s too early to expect any teaser till May month I guess.

If at all there is any teaser planned, I would like to see the teaser mentioning what are the improvements made from Ashes 17, not an usual introductory video. Most of the people here have played Ashes 17, so we know what it is capable of, the selling point of the next iteration should be how @BigAntStudios have bettered Ashes 17 (without bugs)

Once again, what you’re after is what MLB The Show does each year, dropping videos like this:

They often releases side-by-side comparison videos on certain specific areas to show the changes as well. Big budget for sure, but they’re great videos.

As an aside, if you’ve not played the MLB series, I highly recommend them. They’re the best sports games out there for me. Just most people outside the US haven’t played them as they don’t know much about baseball.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Wouldn't be surprised to see a small teaser out really soon.

Typically they announce a game around a month before it's release, for the most part anyway, then 1-2 weeks prior to the release they put some footage up. Personally never understood why they do this as it doesn't generate much hype for the games they release.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Sorry to ask, Have they announced/confirmed about the next iteration formally? Orbit is more of speculation by the fans of cricket games??

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Once again, what you’re after is what MLB The Show does each year, dropping videos like this:

They often releases side-by-side comparison videos on certain specific areas to show the changes as well. Big budget for sure, but they’re great videos.

As an aside, if you’ve not played the MLB series, I highly recommend them. They’re the best sports games out there for me. Just most people outside the US haven’t played them as they don’t know much about baseball.
That kind of info in the teaser or trailer would be a great boost and a good advertisement for the game. I hope @BigAntStudios take a note of this

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Stats should be given a special attention in the next iteration. In depth stats (like a bat ave/SR against spin and seam, bowl ave/ strike rate against top order and middle order) will be a welcome addition for career mode.
A game like Cricket, stats plays a very important role.

I’d like that too but I’d be grateful if they could just get averages right first!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England

Hi

I’m dipping in after ditching the game a while back. Career mode bug where my player abilities went from sixty odd to nearly 100 in the blink of an eye was the final straw for me!

Are we really expecting a new Ashes or WC game by Big Ant this year? Are they committed to pursuing cricket? I hope they are. Their games have been brilliant but broken but they could be ground breaking if they just could get the details right and cut out the major major bugs!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Typically they announce a game around a month before it's release, for the most part anyway, then 1-2 weeks prior to the release they put some footage up. Personally never understood why they do this as it doesn't generate much hype for the games they release.
May or may have not spoken to someone who has seen said teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread