Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

karan.kapila

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
They almost certainly put in what is called a pre-cert, that's not a submission in anyone's language.

Playstation do not have pre-certs so I guess that's why it hasn't been "submitted" to them.

----------

bigant do you submitted your so called cricket14 as it takes approx. 2 moths for completion of submission process and I don't believe you coz last year some gamebience cricket 12 was to release but it never happen and they also had some very good beta screenshots to show...............moreover ashes 2009 was actually released......coming to the point just making fun of other developer isn't gona helping your game....even you don't have a date to give when your game will out.....and also heard that you guys are waiting for ashes 2013 release and if it will released in December then then you will wait?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They almost certainly put in what is called a pre-cert, that's not a submission in anyone's language.

Playstation do not have pre-certs so I guess that's why it hasn't been "submitted" to them.

----------

bigant do you submitted your so called cricket14 as it takes approx. 2 moths for completion of submission process and I don't believe you coz last year some gamebience cricket 12 was to release but it never happen and they also had some very good beta screenshots to show...............moreover ashes 2009 was actually released......coming to the point just making fun of other developer isn't gona helping your game....even you don't have a date to give when your game will out.....and also heard that you guys are waiting for ashes 2013 release and if it will released in December then then you will wait?

You might have a point if this was our first game, it isn't.

Nikhil V

Banned
So so far,

DRS
Reverse Sweep
Instant Replay
& Aussies Crowds are in *free DLC , what more?Manual Appealing?

Why all of a sudden they are adding new features & rebuilding the features that was dropped initially like DRS?

Do they dropped their most liked feature *FIELD EDITOR about which they always talk?

Siddhantvyas

School Cricketer
So so far,

DRS
Reverse Sweep
Instant Replay
& Aussies Crowds are in *free DLC , what more?Manual Appealing?

Why all of a sudden they are adding new features & rebuilding the features that was dropped initially like DRS?

Do they dropped their most liked feature *FIELD EDITOR about which they always talk?

Man that is Fear....That is Fear... they are kinda scared by the screenshots and the "a day in cricket" video.
They know what Big ant is gonna offer and hence they are trying to get as much as they can at least on paper... whatever happens actually in that **DLC** is only gonna matter if they first at least release a game!!

I think they should scrap this DLC talk...release a game first then talk about the "ALMIGHTY DLC"...
How can you keep talking about DLC when the actual game is getting delayed infinitely!!!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This glorified field editor doesn't exactly have me jumping out of my seat in excitement.

Nikhil V

Banned
Man that is Fear....That is Fear... they are kinda scared by the screenshots and the "a day in cricket" video.
They know what Big ant is gonna offer and hence they are trying to get as much as they can at least on paper... whatever happens actually in that **DLC** is only gonna matter if they first at least release a game!!

I think they should scrap this DLC talk...release a game first then talk about the "ALMIGHTY DLC"...
How can you keep talking about DLC when the actual game is getting delayed infinitely!!!

I too think so,possibly Cricket'14 is the main reason they are gearing it up at this last second.They have also confirmed many features that wasn't there at initial stage like Duck worth Lewis rule,Super over for T20 ties,Ramp shot of McCullum/Dilshan etc.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and the DRS that they apparently didn't need :)

(I am sure the Aussies would have liked a little more DRS last night!)

Gone4aDuck

International Coach

Because they finally realised their game didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of competing with big ants game. Guess it clicked with someone that it might be a good idea to add things the customers wanted rather than what they decided we wanted!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I think that one feature he's trying to promote about the fielding editor is that you can move the players to exactly where you want, not just in set positions.

Does he not realise that World Cup Cricket 99 had this feature? That was also the only game ever released (I think) which had unique ground sizes. The two features combined caused a problem though, because your custom field might have a fine leg on a bigger ground that ends up 5 rows back at Lords :p

rajspice

School Cricketer
Chief,

I dont know if this quesiton has been asked.

will there me Man of the match and Man of the Serios Awards?

Users who are viewing this thread