Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

narendrakkc

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
take painkiller before clicking on ashesh forum 13

I'm sick of all this "single foolish game" crap.It's overrated and overused.

yes this forum member need painkiller . becoz they are tired from last 10 months and still administrater is sleeping . he awake and say first sorry then start saying we bring new engine , two license team , this time he say mean tomorow video , feel like yawning and say game come in dlc , which months we inform u . twitter of ashes cricket have only 3 answer 1- two licensed , update in dlc and last releasing soon

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
yes this forum member need painkiller . becoz they are tired from last 10 months and still administrater is sleeping . he awake and say first sorry then start saying we bring new engine , two license team , this time he say mean tomorow video , feel like yawning and say game come in dlc , which months we inform u . twitter of ashes cricket have only 3 answer 1- two licensed , update in dlc and last releasing soon

Welcome back wise narendrakkc yoda, be nice and remember to give ashes crap as we love.:thumbs

Satish555

Club Captain

welcome back buddy! we missed you!!

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Welcome back wise narendrakkc yoda, be nice and remember to give ashes crap as we love.:thumbs

I REALLY wanted to be able to ignore that, but you sir are a prat. Plain and simple. One post you agree with slagging off ashes, then someone says we're being harsh then you agree with that. Now that this naveencc fool is back you jump back on the bandwagon once again and encourage stupid comments aimed at 505/trickster. These game threads get worse and worse with every passing day. :mad

P.S whichever mod deletes this, forgive me but it had to be said! :thumbs

Last edited:

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

First of all, he's certainly not Naveencc, otherwise why isn't he banned for using multiple accounts.

And secondly, he needs to understand that none of the forum moderators/members are physically involved in the developmental process or are a part of the Ashes development team!!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...that'll be 90% of em, unless you have the codex to decipher them and Nicolas Cage is still looking for that National Treasure.

D

Dutch

I have absolutely no idea what he's saying but I'm going to start deleting posts that I can't make any sense of.

Just get rid of the idiot forever. A right pain in the Gordon Jackson and should just go forth and multiply big time......sick of him and his sycophantic following.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I REALLY wanted to be able to ignore that, but you sir are a prat. Plain and simple. One post you agree with slagging off ashes, then someone says we're being harsh then you agree with that. Now that this naveencc fool is back you jump back on the bandwagon once again and encourage stupid comments aimed at 505/trickster. These game threads get worse and worse with every passing day. :mad

P.S whichever mod deletes this, forgive me but it had to be said! :thumbs

God you like to be a duckhead don't you, I was just having a bit of fun. Just remember you don't know me so don't try to guess what I am thinking ok buddy. PS I think this guy is funny ok, about ashes 2013 well we will see.:thumbs

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
This game can still win on gameplay if not aesthetics. Here's hoping they've got a decent formula in with the new engine.

JimmysOutswing

County Cricketer
I thought the previous screenshots looked quite good, but that one from Broady's twitter isn't exactly outstanding. Even taking into account he's using a camera phone (I assume), the whole thing looks more like a watercolour painting than a game, especially the office block behind the screen. I want both this and BA to be awesome, but it's getting damn hard to be excited about AC anymore. Here's hoping the gameplay is beastly...

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
What really scared me is that from the screenshots, and I know they are not videos, the batting shots look identical to previous versions. The backfoot leg glance in particular.

Nikhil V

Banned

What type of English is this?It is not Us or Uk..Is it Oxford English?I actually don't understand ur cant break words :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread