Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Mike Fegan

Trickstar Games
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys, Here is a concise WIP update, we had another solid week of production last week. All player logic updates are now completed to improve batting, bowling and fielding. Almost all additional content (planned DLC plus additional content) is now been implemented in the game. Multiplayer is 100% implemented and testing has begun in earnest, game balancing and bug fixing continues. We remain on track for re-submission and plan to start delivering quality assets to 505 Games shortly. BTW, I did not produce a video last Friday as I really don't have much to say other than the above and will ramp up on this front when visuals are ready.

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It's indeed good to hear from you Mike. I hope the game comes out as per schedule. But still, the minimum requirements seem ridiculously high for a cricket game. IMO AC09 was HD enough, and graphics (not animation) of that level would've been enough. As of now I can't even dream of getting this to work on my pc. Any change in reqs possible?

Last edited:

LittleChamp

Club Cricketer
You nrver talked about any features like you said you will!!!

You said on 8th that u will start talking about 1 feature every week but u didn't! !

At least today(its monday) talk about 1 of the features

Mike Fegan

Trickstar Games
It's indeed good to hear from you Mike. I hope the game comes out as per schedule. But still, the minimum requirements seem ridiculously high for a cricket game. IMO AC09 was HD enough, and graphics (not animation) of that level would've been enough. As of now I can't even dream of getting this to work on my pc. Any change in reqs possible?

Sorry but we have already set the minimum specs for the PC version.

Westindies

Club Captain
good to hear from you mike, gameplay needs to be the king, please give us some more inside info on that whenever possible...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Great to hear mike, can't wait to see the game reveal it's self.
Friday has been a great day for this kind of events, would love to see a face between these two games in the next two weeks.

PS All I have ever wanted to see is how the games are turning out with no more hiding.:thumbs

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Hi Guys, Here is a concise WIP update, we had another solid week of production last week. All player logic updates are now completed to improve batting, bowling and fielding. Almost all additional content (planned DLC plus additional content) is now been implemented in the game. Multiplayer is 100% implemented and testing has begun in earnest, game balancing and bug fixing continues. We remain on track for re-submission and plan to start delivering quality assets to 505 Games shortly. BTW, I did not produce a video last Friday as I really don't have much to say other than the above and will ramp up on this front when visuals are ready.

So this is the second submission to Microsoft/Sony.

Does this mean they rejected the first submission, independent of what 505 said?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So this is the second submission to Microsoft/Sony.
They always said they submitted to Microsoft for the 360, though it sounded like they never made it for PS3.

Ross mentioned he thought that they were calling the submission to Microsoft a 'pre-submission', but whatever it was Microsoft rejected it the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread