Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I uploaded a short video to youtube...the game is clearly not finished but that does make you laugh when the keeper starts grinding on the batsman :lol

Nice video....

1.)WK and the fielder's dance near the stumps awesome..;)

2.)The one feature which is not in DBC 14....Magnetic hands..Everyone seems to have that..:lol

3.)WK doing the stumping animation when a fast bowler is bowling...Awesome..:lol:lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kasabian21

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol at the ball sticking to the wall @ 2:10

----------

Lol at the ball magically transferring from right hand to left @ 4:08

This is gonna be a day of lols/lmfao/pmsl/roflcopters

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Worst Game I seen in a long time. :facepalm I don't think BigAnt should be worried at all.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
I'm shocked that nobody has brought up the fact that the batsman doesn't tap his bat as the bowler is running in... :spy

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Now someone create a video of Ashes and DBC 14 side by side for comparision...;)

angad

Chairman of Consent
The more videos I see of this game the worse it looks. I dont think this game can be looked at as a serious attempt at a cricket game. It looks and plays like an android game to be honest, and thats exactly how it will/should be perceived (frankly it looks exactly like how other games using Unity engine look). I think its fair to say now that the retailers would not see this as a viable product irrespective of the Ashes license and thus DBC14 has an open market to capture now. Show the gameplay videos, user response to the retailers if they still feel this is gonna get them good amount of sales even at $20.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Good lord. To think that this is what they came up with after an extra 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread