Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Why not release it on 4th of July then? It is American Independence day and....
Oh wait, Americans dont play cricket :p

I don't know what their penalty clauses are but if there is delay how long depends more on that than on whether the game is ready.
Not releasing before the Ashes might trigger even higher penalties than missing the original date.

Ross save us i think big ant is way better than ashes cricket 2013:)

Nostradamus had predicted PC and Xbox Version release date correctly i.e, on 5th July 2013.But Ps3 Version still under speculation.Call our L.A Norie to detect it :yes:yes:yes:yes

Those dates are just placeholders. No one knows how long actual delay is. Ross is stating August as the month of release. I will be hard pressed not to take him seriously after all this.

----------

cant we ban Chief from the site for being irresponsible!!!! how many are with me on this :mad

I say lock this whole forum down.

poppii said:
Yeah lets lock this forum what's the use

Where would you all have space to vent your spleen otherwise?
Let's try and keep things in proportion here. A game is probably delayed and the customers weren't told. No-one started a war...

But we don't. Have a official news from chief or 505

Last edited:
I declare war on 505 games and Trickstar games :p

Last edited:
it was chief's responsibility!! i think as the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world, planetcricket must put the foot down and tell the developers or its representatives to be more responsible!! i say ban chief to start with and publicly criticize the game :mad :mad

It really is poor. Really very poor. This was supposed to be the exciting new era of cricket games, the officially licensed game that set a new standard, and they've screwed up. To find out about a delay three days before the announced release date, and that only because a member of this site did some digging, is really incompetent service.

Big Ant, you've won. I won't be buying this.

I will like to know the official position taken by our Prophet Naveenccc since his prophecy has come true.

it was chief's responsibility!! i think as the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world, planetcricket must put the foot down and tell the developers or its representatives to be more responsible!! i say ban chief to start with and publicly criticize the game :mad :mad

We will do no such thing. Absurd. It is for Chief to come on here, if he is inclined to do so at some point, and give his take on things if he is willing to and / or able to.

Users who are viewing this thread