Ashes Cricket delayed officially

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
it was chief's responsibility!! i think as the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world, planetcricket must put the foot down and tell the developers or its representatives to be more responsible!! i say ban chief to start with and publicly criticize the game :mad :mad

Lol...how many developers do we have on this forum?? :p.

D

Dutch

Yes , It is extreme but is it really that absurd?

I make a clear distinction between a number of things;

A. If this game is good or not still remains to be proven by gameplay reviews.

B. Chiefs position and how much he can and cannot say.

C. The whole situation as to regards as to who is running what, saying what, determining what.

Until that is cleared up it is all speculation. That we are angered and disappointed is very valid but to ban someone because they havent perhaps been in a position to give information is completely absurd.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Banning Chief is the last thing you would want to do. Perhaps he will make an appearance in the coming days or next week and tell us in more detail why the game has been delayed.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
you guys are too soft on the developers !! that's why they know they can get away with anything in this site :(

angad

Chairman of Consent

C. The whole situation as to regards as to who is running what, saying what, determining what.

I agree!!! I think its high time that we cricket gaming lovers take everything with a pinch of salt from now on with respect to cricket games and not nose-dive with all our emotions into everything the developer/publishers say!!

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I make a clear distinction between a number of things;

A. If this game is good or not still remains to be proven by gameplay reviews.

Until that is cleared up it is all speculation. That we are angered and disappointed is very valid but to ban someone because they havent perhaps been in a position to give information is completely absurd.

Fair enough. I apologize, I guess we are letting our emotions get the better of us.

OmairB

Club Captain
He's under no obligation to go on forums and provide updates though. I think some people may be using Ross' goodwill against Chief.

D

Dutch

you guys are too soft on the developers !! that's why they know they can get away with anything in this site :(

It is a shame you are not in charge. I am sure we would have brilliant cricket games by now. It is all down to PC being a bunch of daisies......darn it,...ah well back to my flowerpressing and knitting.......

----------

Fair enough. I apologize, I guess we are letting our emotions get the better of us.

No need to apologise mate. You make a valid call. Even in the midst of all the emotions I think it is good to keep things a little clear. I hate wading through their facebook and forum pages with all the pre-pubescent rubbish being vented there.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
He's under no obligation to go on forums and provide updates though.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages along with their official forums on the other hand - they've been going on making 'wait and see' posts and confirming features as if nothing was going on.

OmairB

Club Captain
It is a shame you are not in charge. I am sure we would have brilliant cricket games by now. It is all down to PC being a bunch of daisies......darn it,...ah well back to my flowerpressing and knitting.......

That's exactly how I keep myself busy

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer

don't direct your anger at me man!! i got nothing to do with game being delayed!!! my point of view is PC never use its power being the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world :facepalm

D

Dutch

Sorry if already answered, but is PC release also delayed?

Unfortunately yes, all platforms, no new date.

----------

don't direct your anger at me man!! i got nothing to do with game being delayed!!! my point of view is PC never use its power being the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world :facepalm

There is only one person directing his anger in the wrong places. We are not a multi million dollar lobbying institute with masses of political and financial clout. It is a forum for lovers of cricket games and of cricket and without PC much of what HAS been good in cricket games would not be in place.

Users who are viewing this thread