Ashes Cricket delayed officially

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow. All these sudden developments after weeks full of speculation, Ross pushed onto back foot. A rather odd marketing campaign, but it did trick the rival CEO!:clap
Hope AC13 does well. Looking fwd for some vids.

Common Ross, its your turn now, give us a name and a release date!:p

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well no one would like to run butt naked may be with exception of Megan Fox in Nic Cage Cricket but I am sure she will have a lot more people running after her unlike people running away from a middle aged bare bottom CEO.

Last edited:

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No news about availability of it back here in India. *sigh*

Hobbi07

Club Captain
With yet another price drop - down to 29 pounds on consoles!

Yep, good deal though even if a little cheaper than other games and at least we're 100% going to be playing it Weds/Thurs/Fri.

D

Dutch

Well no one would like to run butt naked may be with exception of Megan Fox in Nic Cage Cricket but I am sure she will have a lot more people running after her unlike people running away from Ross.

Nah , Ross is brilliant. I'd chase his bum up and down Bourke street all day long if he game me a free game or a release date........

Told it before but it is worth repeating......they asked someone what they would do if they came home to find Ross having a go with their wife.....the bloke said, I'd put me hand on his bum and move it up and down for him and ask him if he needed anything else........

(No offence, just a little joquette)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well Ross is going to be Butt (no pun intended) of all jokes in coming week or two. He better get used to it.

srk121

International Coach
good to see your contribution duck. however you will have to wait until BA cricket comes out for our little challange. :yes

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
good to see your contribution duck. however you will have to wait until BA cricket comes out for our little challange. :yes

If you don't accept my Xbox friend invite then you'll have to wait even longer! :facepalm
I won't play this game online anyway. Without a save feature it limits you to t20 matches. And T20 can talk to the hand!

Users who are viewing this thread