Ashes Cricket delayed officially

OmairB

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the fact of the matter is that a heck of a lot of people are talking about this game and are aware of its presence.........

Think that's more because of our love for cricket and cricket games rather than anything on the part of 505 Games

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They paid him well to give that expression ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
They paid him well to give that expression ;)
:P True that. I was checking youtube for that old teaser and then I read a funny comment which was made on the official teaser of AC13. Don't know what to say but it seems the teaser was a big fail. :lol

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 77

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
Wow what a mess they have made of (not) promoting this game. Potential customers having to investigate and resort to Sherlock Holmes questioning to find out if it's coming out on time.

What possible reason could there be for not just tweeting "yes" or "no"

Hitterman

International Coach
Wow what a mess they have made of (not) promoting this game. Potential customers having to investigate and resort to Sherlock Holmes questioning to find out if it's coming out on time.

What possible reason could there be for not just tweeting "yes" or "no"

The people who are behind their twitter/facebook accounts are just the staff members of the PR Agency dealing with AC13 for 505 Games. They have got limited info with them.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Something is not right, 505 Games just Tweeted so I Tweeted them asking about Ashes but didn't get a reply.

Many people have Tweeted the @ashescricket account about the release date but when they finally logged on 3/4 hours ago they only answered question about D/L, DRS and Squads. Something is not right.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't understand why they are not using steam for distribution? They can reach bigger market at lesser cost. Fans would be happy too as they will get the game on day 1 and piracy would be minimal.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
If shopto are saying that Ashes 2013 has been delayed then I am inclined to believe them. In the past they have been spot on with other games that I have ordered from them.

I know that we are desperate for a new game but there is no chance of 505 games getting any of my hard earned cash. Their PR strategy has been nothing short of a disaster, in the unlikely event of the game somehow coming out on Friday, I am astounded that they have released virtually no information, there have been no gameplay videos and haven't heard of anyone getting a review copy.

Why the hell would you want to buy this game when the publisher has behaved in this manner.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If shopto are saying that Ashes 2013 has been delayed then I am inclined to believe them. In the past they have been spot on with other games that I have ordered from them.

I know that we are desperate for a new game but there is no chance of 505 games getting any of my hard earned cash. Their PR strategy has been nothing short of a disaster, in the unlikely event of the game somehow coming out on Friday, I am astounded that they have released virtually no information, there have been no gameplay videos and haven't heard of anyone getting a review copy.

Why the hell would you want to buy this game when the publisher has behaved in this manner.

Coz it's a cricket game and we aren't exactly spoilt for choice :( I'm willing to wager you will purchase the game eventually if and when the game comes out.

graham

Club Captain
With shopto saying 11 days till release, then
I believe it's not out this Friday :facepalm

Jassi Singh

School Cricketer
Hey Guys,

Just Called EB (NZ) games and he confirmed that the game will be sent out on the 20th.

Fingers Crossed :yes

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Guys,

Just Called EB (NZ) games and he confirmed that the game will be sent out on the 20th.

Fingers Crossed :yes

Which platform? PC, PS3 or Xbox360?

Pls mention the platform as well since the PC version should be out on 21st but doubts persist regarding the release of console versions.

Users who are viewing this thread