Ashes Cricket delayed officially

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well...we are criticizing 505 Games...and Since chief is acting as their representative here, its obvious he will get the much deserved flak, just like he gets the much deserved applause when he (used to) delivers the good stuff. Its nothing personal against chief as such....its against 505 Games!

Yeah it's legit to criticize 505 Games and I agree with it. But I have read some posts here where people are just blaming Chief personally.

angad

Chairman of Consent
One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

It looks like even they were kept in the dark regarding the release of this game. I think Ross did mention that they were dependent on a third party who had promised them that the game would be delivered on time.

As for FastBowler, bro I am sure these retailers would have given their piece of mind to 505 Games and their distributors....you can relax now :p!

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
you must understand how market works !! if some one is investing in making games that just says there is a market for it!! may not be as big as FIFA but there is potential and what ever the market there is, PC have a say on what good and whats bad in the market !! i will not talk of this anymore !! one last point !! why do you think Ross is all active in PC !!! he understand the market well !!! that's it am done on this

angad

Chairman of Consent
Yeah it's legit to criticize 505 Games and I agree with it. But I have read some posts here where people are just blaming Chief personally.

He is to be blamed as well....as he could have easily stated here that he is not authorized to speak as yet on this issue or something to that extent! He has spent all this time building a relationship with this community and thats the least he could have done for us!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC never use its power being the most powerful cricket gaming community in the world

Exactly, we have far more power than the UN.

PC is the ultimate community

I know where this is headed...

109594d1371553511-ashes-cricket-release-date-discussion-powerful.png

OBEY!​

Attachments

• Powerful.png
    Powerful.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 249

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
you must understand how market works !! if some one is investing in making games that just says there is a market for it!! may not be as big as FIFA but there is potential and what ever the market there is, PC have a say on what good and whats bad in the market !! i will not talk of this anymore !! one last point !! why do you think Ross is all active in PC !!! he understand the market well !!! that's it am done on this

Sounds like you'd better become our new marketing director and then explain to the market what's good and bad.

D

Dutch

Good idea......you are not making much headway I fear and your perspective on the reality we are dealing with is somewhat squewed. Just let it go me old me old mate, enjoy the sunshine and life in general. She'll be right.

OmairB

Club Captain
Going back on topic....anyone any closer to finding out the release date?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@Biggs - the sad thing here is that we are the "most powerful cricket gaming community in the world" but although that may get me free drinks at Lord's but it doesn't get us much else ;)

D

Dutch

He is to be blamed as well....as he could have easily stated here that he is not authorized to speak as yet on this issue or something to that extent! He has spent all this time building a relationship with this community and thats the least he could have done for us!

He did and has done so. He has stated on a number of occassions that he is not on the forums in any official capacity or able to answer some things, not because he doesnt want to but because he cant. His words, not mine.

Whether I agree with that or not is neither here nor there...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going back on topic....anyone any closer to finding out the release date?

Fast Bowler has the PlanetCricket armed forces and drones making targeted strikes at 505 offices to find out...

@Biggs - the sad thing here is that we are the "most powerful cricket gaming community in the world" but although that may get me free drinks at Lord's but it doesn't get us much else ;)

...don't start crying to me, you got your FREE CAKE :p

angad

Chairman of Consent

Well bro, this is the power of PC....this...right here...the forum....and planetcricket (which includes you and me as well...not only the mods..we together form PC) is using its power to show its displeasure through these posts. The people who would be guided to this site when they search for AC13, they would be able to read about this whole episode!! So job done!!!:cheers

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
by the way Dutchad is about to click the ban on my profile !! come on end users !!! save your whistleblower :noway

Users who are viewing this thread