Ashes cricket game 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets wait till september 17................btw sep13 was month ashes13 was announced........hope this september is gamechanger ,still scared of ashes13 nightmere

Not complaining. Wana hear official words. Hi hopes and wait kills

All we can do now is wait for the official confirmation which hopefully should come soon if there's any truth in it. So let's just wait than raise our hopes.

Waiting is all we can do. Outside of Slater's comments on the radio show there is no other information out there. Hopefully something comes out soon enough.

mike fegan is some how again behind ashes17......so fame of ashes17 is automatically built wether good or bad

plz dont mension mike fegan, he not only screwed ashes13 but also defamed all cricket game developers, imagin if there were no nightwatchman like bigants, cricgaming would have faced an innings defeat

Last edited:
Could it really be Big Ant? I heard the beta test forum was active again last week.

The only other studio i think would be Wicked Witch, they did a decent job with the licensed AFL Evolution, also
published by Tru Blu. But i dont think Tru Blu would ask WW to make a cricket game, when they have already DBC.

Could it really be Big Ant? I heard the beta test forum was active again last week.

The only other studio i think would be Wicked Witch, they did a decent job with the licensed AFL Evolution, also
published by Tru Blu. But i dont think Tru Blu would ask WW to make a cricket game, when they have already DBC.
link of beta test forum?

Let's face facts.... There has been nothing mentioned and nothing said so unless anyone has any hard fact then less of the speculation. DLC for DBC 17 would be nice but not happening.... Hope to be 'proved' wrong.

Who cares if it's not for pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread