Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be interested to know if the new Perth stadium will be in the game, there is a one dayer in January between Australia and England that is still to be decided whether it's being played at the WACA or the new Perth Stadium
All the stadiums where Ashes will be played will be in the game. If there is any stadium not in the game (apart from ashes stadiums), you can create them in Stadium Creator. :)

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well this will wash that 4+ year taste of Fegan outta my mouth...
Well you shouldn't of let him put that taste in your mouth in the first place...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...it's just been griitty on the palette, you know?

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Big news! The game is not just a basic Ashes Cricket game (like previous ashes games) but also includes the typical Big Ant features like Career mode, logo creation, stadium creation etc..

I'm glad that this is another collaboration by CA with BigAnt. With all the ashes 'materials' like players, stadium etc.. are licensed, the game itself seems promising with its first trailer.

Ok so more like a DB18 but with official Ashes (and therefore ACB/ECB teams and grounds)! thats awesome. *looks at FIFA/NBA/Madden annual releases* hmmm. :P

Release is like 2 months away so I'm assuming most things have been locked down by now. PLEASE please confirm what changes/improvements are coming to single player story mode.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Great news..Eager to see the animations now after seeing Maxwell doing the mo cap..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Ok so more like a DB18 but with official Ashes (and therefore ACB/ECB teams and grounds)! thats awesome. *looks at FIFA/NBA/Madden annual releases* hmmm. :P

Release is like 2 months away so I'm assuming most things have been locked down by now. PLEASE please confirm what changes/improvements are coming to single player story mode.
Big Ant should be answering your questions on improvements or changes.

But I feel that this game being completely a new one in association with CA and ECB with all the licenses of Ashes, most of them (commentary, animations, graphics, gameplay, misc stuffs) might be better than that of previous games. :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I just saw "PC" in the thread title and that's all I could care about [HASHTAG]#stoked[/HASHTAG]

Smogul

School Cricketer
On PC, it has not arrived in the Steam store for pre-ordering. Give it a couple of days.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Congrats @BigAntStudios on getting the licenses. Great news for Cricket video games industry in general.

I'm guessing one of the common theme of questions is going to be whether this game is DBC17 with licenses? Or are there additional in-game features compared to DBC17?

As somebody who already owns a copy of DBC17 and who doesn't care much about licenses, does it make sense to buy this game?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Damn...Maxwell is pretty good at imitating all those players! Wish we could have some Virat + Sachin + Azharuddin shots in there! Maybe sometime in the future :clap

Btw...Ross (BigAntStudios)...buddy...u look old now :p:p:spy
Yeah saw in an article that even Smith has done mo cap for the game.. Would take 2 mins to play each ball with all the touching and tapping he does before every delivery...:D

Users who are viewing this thread