Ashes Cricket General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So is this the same game that Michael Slater was referring to too? If yes, wonder then why he didn't mention PC as the platform or perhaps it just slipped his mind.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
So is this the same game that Michael Slater was referring to too? If yes, wonder then why he didn't mention PC as the platform.
Maybe he was a console gamer ..;)[DOUBLEPOST=1505708696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the batsman in the trailer Alex Hales?
Yeah felt like it..The pull shot also looked like his way of playing..

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Maybe he was a console gamer ..;)[DOUBLEPOST=1505708696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah felt like it..The pull shot also looked like his way of playing..
That stance is exactly similar to Hales'. If that is the case, well done BA!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
On PC, it has not arrived in the Steam store for pre-ordering. Give it a couple of days.
I've said this many a times and will say it again - pre-orders for steam version (for any steam games) is not required because it is the digital stores and it won't go out of stock. You order a game to get it before it goes out of stock on its release. That is not the case here as the copies in steam are unlimited or infinite.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Excellent news. Big coup for BA Studios. Shows the level of quality in their cricket games so far.

I'm curious as to what level the licences go to. Obviously you have the Australian national teams plus the men's ashes stadiums. And the English national teams. But does the licence extend beyond that? Are domestic teams in either England or Australia licenced? Or any English stadiums? The smaller Australian stadiums hosting the women's ashes?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Wow... Nice to get another game in consecutive years.
Great Job BA...
Like others I too have same questions
Is this game enhanced version of DBC17 with full DBC17 features plus new Ashes features.
Or
Is it a completely new game with only ashes related. I mean in this game will I still be able to play my career mode as a South African or Indian etc and reach to international cricket?
Also will there be same stadiums like Durban , Trinidad, Colombo etc or just limited to Australian and England stadiums?

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

So by fully licensed does this mean all countries are licensed or just Australia and England?
Ashes Cricket, the first cricket game from Big Ant to be fully licensed, utilises their celebrated photogrammetry technology, which enables photo-real likenesses of the complete men’s and women’s Australian and English cricket teams to be rendered in-game.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Wow... Nice to get another game in consecutive years.
Great Job BA...
Like others I too have same questions
Is this game enhanced version of DBC17 with full DBC17 features plus new Ashes features.
Or
Is it a completely new game with only ashes related. I mean in this game will I still be able to play my career mode as a South African or Indian etc and reach to international cricket?
Also will there be same stadiums like Durban , Trinidad, Colombo etc or just limited to Australian and England stadiums?
Reading article will make it clear..
There's all the contents which were in DBC..

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Amazing news, especially since they announced it for PC as well. Great to see them using motion capture, screenshots look pretty good too and that Maxi video was hilariously fun.

Overall: Very happy, looking forward to buy/pre-order it for PC and thanks to the lads who adviced me to wait to see if there be a new game as I was going to buy DBC 17.

Users who are viewing this thread