Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Dutch

AC09 Is best ever cricket game.. easy to mod... camera angel is awesome(feel like real)... DB_Cricket is ok..
Apart from being a load of absolute waffle it has nowt to do with this thread,,,oeps Ross beat me to it....yeea Ashes 09 where you score 6000 runs in 4 overs and watch as the fielders let the ball quietly trundle over the boundary rope.....great stuff.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey ross would love to see you respond to my early question of the academy carry over to ashes cricket from dbc 17

I respond where I can, in this case I can't respond to much as we have a six week planned PR campaign that started just last night - I can't divulge much ahead of those planned releases - I will say that you will get all of the info you need prior to release.

Alberts

International Coach
I respond where I can, in this case I can't respond to much as we have a six week planned PR campaign that started just last night - I can't divulge much ahead of those planned releases.

...hang on, a planned PR campaign?! Not just a couple of posters, a premature release date and it'll do?! I'm loving the BigAnt as a publisher already.

Don't think I've been this excited for a new cricket game since the last Don Bradman cricket.

Out of curiosity, was there any worries of the "Ashes Cricket" name being associated with your product after the Ashes Cricket 2013 debacle?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I respond where I can, in this case I can't respond to much as we have a six week planned PR campaign that started just last night - I can't divulge much ahead of those planned releases - I will say that you will get all of the info you need prior to release.
ok thanks for getting back so after that six weeks hopefully i well no by then if it will carry over hopefully it does just spent so many hours playing the game and changing stats around hopefully i can do that in the new game

JauntyM

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is this game going to have other teams or just Australia and England?

I hope it's a full fledged game like DBC 17.

Graphics look nice but I hope the AI plays well as well.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm really having a feeling that this game will be the best. Loved the graphics. I hope the gameplay is as good as the graphics.

ABHIII

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perhaps this game will cover up all that DBC17 Missed out on.. good luck Big Ant

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Wishlist:

-AI better at test batting (Ashes is all about tests after all)
-nicer looking backfoot shots (Maxwell mocap seems to confirm this)
-Licensed English stadiums
-Bumble on commentary :p:p:p

Users who are viewing this thread