Ashes Cricket General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

Is there a licensed BBL tournament too or any other Australian or English domestic tournament?

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulation @BigAntStudios Looking forward to Ashes Cricket. Specially thanks for not ignoring the small PC community. I was sure it will release only on consoles, but was pleasantly surprised. I know its too early to speculate, but will the PC version release along with Console version, or it will be delayed?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Congratulation @BigAntStudios Looking forward to Ashes Cricket. Specially thanks for not ignoring the small PC community. I was sure it will release only on consoles, but was pleasantly surprised. I know its too early to speculate, but will the PC version release along with Console version, or it will be delayed?
Delayed or not really happy to see PC version of the game..

Alberts

International Coach
Is there a licensed BBL tournament too or any other Australian or English domestic tournament?

This is a good question. I'm pretty sure that they released a mobile BBL game last year, so there's some hope, particularly if they've already secured licencing from CA. That said, just having the Ashes is more than enough to keep me satisfied.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
My question is will the dbc 17 academy carry over like can we download teams from dbc 17 on to the new game academy

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is a good question. I'm pretty sure that they released a mobile BBL game last year, so there's some hope, particularly if they've already secured licencing from CA. That said, just having the Ashes is more than enough to keep me satisfied.
Nail the test gameplay and We are IN...:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm genuinely interested to see the difference in communication and handling with TruBlu out of the picture. I'm hoping BA get the publicity and release right.

It's already in the 1M+ views, front page of many sites here in Oz, front page of foxsports.com.au, etc... it's going well so far with a lot more content to come.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
BEB995233356450F8ECD710572B549AF.ashx

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey ross would love to see you respond to my early question of the academy carry over to ashes cricket from dbc 17

Reactions: DAP

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's already in the 1M+ views, front page of many sites here in Oz, front page of foxsports.com.au, etc... it's going well so far with a lot more content to come.
And he is back with his usual teaser ways...:D

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This coupled with another game content announcement (Injustice 2), best day in my gaming life :D

bhavin99

Club Cricketer
AC09 Is best ever cricket game.. easy to mod... camera angel is awesome(feel like real)... DB_Cricket is ok..

Users who are viewing this thread