Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Amirsj

School Cricketer
Is there any affect of Game play modifers - slide changes while playing online game? Are these changes only applied on games against AI or it applys on online games also?

issue

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don’t understand why steam PC price is same as release day,and their new game is going to come on Nov 29 should have cut the price people should have bought as they are waiting for price decrease

Pugazhenthi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don’t understand why steam PC price is same as release day,and their new game is going to come on Nov 29 should have cut the price people should have bought as they are waiting for price decrease

Yep, me too waiting for the Steam price to come down.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I personally think that with big bash boom is going to be used to fund the next title for the next cricket same with the Discount to i belive the funding is going to a next big title I personally don’t think that they will make a World Cup games as they may not get liscense I belive maybe ashes cricket 2 and maybe they will have liscense for the stadiums and kits

akkies_2000

Club Cricketer
Can someone let me know how well would this game run on older card? My Sapphire R9 280 Dual-x went kaput 2 months after warranty expiration, so have installed my older card XFX HD5850 till I get around to get a new one in few months. Will it be playable at lower 720p-ish resolution? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread