Ashes Cricket General Discussion

mattk

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just bought Ashes for PS4 for $25ish AUD

The cheapest I've ever seen a Big Ant game for release 12 months post release. AO Tennis was a similar price

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just bought Ashes for PS4 for $25ish AUD

The cheapest I've ever seen a Big Ant game for release 12 months post release. AO Tennis was a similar price
I have bought AO intl Tennis on steam for 20 Usd in India during Halloween sale .After that Halloween week now they put base price is 9 Usd (4 Usd with 50% discount ). I think i lost my hard earned money. But i am recommending to all my friends to buy the game now.

Last edited:

frod02000

School Cricketer
Hey guys, so when I try to make an account it says, error sending email. I was wondering if anyone was having problems with PC Academy?

Thanks.

D

Dutch

Can we keep the game threads on the topic or at least vaguely to that game? there is a Tennis game thread, a Big boom thread an Ashes thread etcetera...…….[DOUBLEPOST=1542879580][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m currently doing a test against England and they are batting at almost 6 an over. Never happens against anyone else except for the 2 licenced teams.
Download some of the custom England Aussie teams where the stats have been reduced.....@wasteyouryouth has the best teams at this mo imo

PjPage59

Club Captain
Download some of the custom England Aussie teams where the stats have been reduced.....@wasteyouryouth has the best teams at this mo imo
I didn’t even think of that. Thanks very much for the tip. I’ll download them in the morning and see what happens.

EmuWar1932

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys, so when I try to make an account it says, error sending email. I was wondering if anyone was having problems with PC Academy?

Thanks.

Yeah, I am having the same problems too.
Just got the game on PC due to the steam sale, hopefully it will eventually be sorted out :)

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4
Version 1.10
Mode: T20
Ground: Any
Difficulty: Any (including Legend)
Issue: AI batting first starts defending after 17 overs!

Bug Description:

This bug crept in about 2 patches back, when the AI slogging was toned down in general.

Basically, if you are playing a T20 and the AI is batting first, even on Legend difficulty, the AI basically starts defending every ball after 17 overs. It literally played out a maiden in the 18th and 20th over when it had lost 2 wickets for 150 runs!

I would classify this as a bug since it doesn't seem like any major AI overhaul is needed (the AI on the whole is quite decent IMO) Something really went wrong in the last two patches on this particular aspect.

Has anyone found any work around for the above mentioned issue? Or is there anyone who has not come across this issue?

D

Deleted member 185125

Has anyone found any work around for the above mentioned issue? Or is there anyone who has not come across this issue?

For those who are interested, I guess I was able to find a workaround for the issue.
  • I created a T20 match using match creator. (No changes made to the rules).
  • Then used it for creating a Custom Men's Competition.
So far played a 3 match T20 series and have not encountered the issue. Also tried a T10 league and so far no issues.
Since I play mostly T20s I have skilled all AI batsman accordingly. (Aggressive/Brute with attacking skills on high 80s)

falehan072

Club Cricketer
For those who are interested, I guess I was able to find a workaround for the issue.
So far played a 3 match T20 series and have not encountered the issue. Also tried a T10 league and so far no issues.
Since I play mostly T20s I have skilled all AI batsman accordingly. (Aggressive/Brute with attacking skills on high 80s)

What are the scores of simulated AI vs AI matches ???
Are the AI chasing second Innings total within 10 overs ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'll have to give the a try

Users who are viewing this thread