Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

I think it's something that potentially happens more often with certain batsmen (because of the batting style animation) on certain pitches and perhaps with some other variables like delivery type or height of the batsman. I'd hope it's that rather than being a trigger for a caught behind but it just does it in an unrealistic way.
Im currently trying with higher ball and pitch bounce to see if it makes a difference to it.
And also not sure why there is high percentage of ball hitting the body off pull shots by AI. Didn't had it happening prior to the patch. Also never seen them in real life cricket either.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Im currently trying with higher ball and pitch bounce to see if it makes a difference to it.
And also not sure why there is high percentage of ball hitting the body off pull shots by AI. Didn't had it happening prior to the patch. Also never seen them in real life cricket either.
It's an odd one, which is why I think it's related to animations. It always looks like the batsman doesn't get out of the way of the ball. Or maybe the ball needs less or more bounce/friction. It could be that the ball just deflects off the batsman too much, think about that six off the pad in Big Bash Boom that someone posted.

D

Deleted member 185125

It's an odd one, which is why I think it's related to animations. It always looks like the batsman doesn't get out of the way of the ball. Or maybe the ball needs less or more bounce/friction. It could be that the ball just deflects off the batsman too much, think about that six off the pad in Big Bash Boom that someone posted.
Body bounce slider then :p.

rasdan

Club Captain
hi sorry to sound dumb but am i correct in thinking you can download stadiums via community?ive downloaded players but never expored stadiums/grounds.if it is possible can anyone recommend some good ones to start with many thanks

D

Deleted member 185125

hi sorry to sound dumb but am i correct in thinking you can download stadiums via community?ive downloaded players but never expored stadiums/grounds.if it is possible can anyone recommend some good ones to start with many thanks
Stadiums are downloaded along with the teams. You can download stadiums seperately as well. You will find latest ones under username wasteyouryouth.

D

Deleted member 185125

Had 3 reviews taken by AI in one match while batting. And surprisingly enough, got all 3 right.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do you achieve the 'domination' achievement, I just won 5-0 as England but still didn't get it. Do we have to win the whole tour? i.e.all tests+odi's+t20?

Aditya130293

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ind Vs NZ Test series on Legend and Hard both Batting and Bowling. First ball of the match. Seaming away after pitching.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My first attempt at batting on the hardest difficulty :eek:

JE1bPCH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread