SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
My first attempt at batting on the hardest difficulty :eek:

JE1bPCH.jpg
mmm try again bru ;)

D

Dutch

Not sure where to put this so will put it here: bowling really is quite a joy in this game (tour mode). Am playing the 2019 Ashes (yes Warner and Bancroft and Smith are reinstated which had more to do with me being lazy!). Good honest test cricket: an LBW, A bowled, a feathered nick to the keeper...really nice. Being able to actually bowl to some sort of plan is really rewarding.

20190130203103_1.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not sure where to put this so will put it here: bowling really is quite a joy in this game (tour mode). Am playing the 2019 Ashes (yes Warner and Bancroft and Smith are reinstated which had more to do with me being lazy!). Good honest test cricket: an LBW, A bowled, a feathered nick to the keeper...really nice. Being able to actually bowl to some sort of plan is really rewarding.

View attachment 217537
Need a Share your Scorecards thread or something, just for those of who like posting them.

rasdan

Club Captain

View attachment 217537

i totally agree.Im currently playing a tour match india v pakistan(im india)and the first test has given me the mostenjoyment ive ever had from this game in terms of bowlng.I actually took two wickets in two balls in each innings!so wish i could have sent screenshots but it goes to show that if you approach the game like real cricket and bowl to a plan as you say,you can be rewarded.I play on veteran difficulty btw

Ali Noorani

School Cricketer
Anyone could tell me this? I want to design a tour where I want to have a day night test while the other 2 tests to be normal day tests? How can I do this? And how to set weather in your designer?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone could tell me this? I want to design a tour where I want to have a day night test while the other 2 tests to be normal day tests? How can I do this? And how to set weather in your designer?
I don't think it's possible to play a day night Test in tour mode except if you custom make a day night Test match in match creator and add it to the tour plus a two match test series if that makes sense or if you play a Test at the Adelaide Oval.

aishlove584

School Cricketer
Hey guys, does anybody know how to reduce run rate in ashes cricket 17 during simulation?

For ex:- When i simulate 15 over in a T20 game i get over 160+ runs, actually i need 130+ runs, is there any solution??

rasdan

Club Captain
would really appreciate it if anyone knows,but is jofra archer available to download in the academy as i couldnt find him

Users who are viewing this thread