Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LAST POST HERE. BIG ANT.... GET THE PATCH OUT ITS YOUR tweaking JOB... WEEKS OF BETA NO PATCH
Everybody is waiting for the patch to be released.
Let’s hope longer the wait better the patch and lesser the issues.

Dracos

County Cricketer
I still don't see a reason for not releasing incremental updates on Steam, as we got for DBC 14. Anyway, it's at least good to see our comments are taken into account and implemented as much as possible.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@MattW 2 things I would like to change in women's cricket:

-Push boundary a bit further, maybe normal sized than small.
-Increase the speed of the bowlers with highest as 130 and lowest as 85 for pace..Decrease speeds according to the type of bowler.

This last one for all..
-Reduce the default cutter or pace revolutions to 13 as its the perfect deviation for a cutter in the game..

Have mentioned this before too that
-Leg cutter bowled at 7'o clock and Off cutter at 5' clock have the realistic seam position and movement for cutters.Kindly revert the seam if possible..

Also,
-There's an issue with cross seam.They release the way they should behave after pitching..And after pitching they are in the way they should be when it is bowled..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting that I've been pre banned from posting in the thread even though I've made no attempt to do so.

Staff here are an absolute joke.

Staff here are top banana - zero reason is needed for pre banning anyone

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I must admit that I'm not enjoying the 'exclusive' nature of the beta thread. It just needs moderating so that unhelpful or off-topic posts and bleating about release dates are deleted and allow those who are generally interested in the game and its improvement to engage in discussion in the context of the thread rather than reading on one thread and posting on another. Excluding members of PC from interacting with a thread doesn't feel right to me. Certainly delete poor posts or even ban individuals if they persist in being deliberately disruptive but excluding all but a select few on the assumption that anyone else will just post rubbish feels a little unfair.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I must admit that I'm not enjoying the 'exclusive' nature of the beta thread. It just needs moderating so that unhelpful or off-topic posts and bleating about release dates are deleted and allow those who are generally interested in the game and its improvement to engage in discussion in the context of the thread rather than reading on one thread and posting on another. Excluding members of PC from interacting with a thread doesn't feel right to me. Certainly delete poor posts or even ban individuals if they persist in being deliberately disruptive but excluding all but a select few on the assumption that anyone else will just post rubbish feels a little unfair.

Yeah it loses a lot of momentum and engagement.. It's less convenient to point something out. It also means the trolls have won essentially.

andrew36

School Cricketer
With batting , bowling and fielding improved or improving
Skin tones should be improved
Can the beta testers tell us what else are they working on to improve the game

Kass D

County Cricketer
Interesting that I've been pre banned from posting in the thread even though I've made no attempt to do so.

Staff here are an absolute joke.
I agree, one of the biggest complain about the forum is people get banned just becouse some one dont like some one. Staff doesn't seem to need any justification for anything to anyone. Ohh am i going to get banned for this, Again !!!

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I agree, one of the biggest complain about the forum is people get banned just becouse some one dont like some one. Staff doesn't seem to need any justification for anything to anyone. Ohh am i going to get banned for this, Again !!!

You were previously banned for telling someone to kill themself. Delightful. You hardly have a leg to stand on in this discussion.

Please provide evidence of staff banning people just because they ‘don’t like them’.

guna24

Club Captain
The idea of incremental patches via steam will go up the sales of PC unit, (if that happens, I'm going to buy PC version for sure) however, the crack will be ready as soon as stable /public patch releases.

Big ant should think and act strategically for increasing the sales of PC, in order sustain their business for longer run. This way, we all could restrict pirates to enjoy the game at current state. Considering the fact that piracy sucks the developers blood. Especially, small developers like BigAnt.

I sense that and this is just my opinion..

Users who are viewing this thread