Ashes Cricket PC Released

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How can someone bring GST as reason for price increase? Was he kidding? India was not a tax free country before GST, it just replaced all the indirect taxes. Every country has a tax system. BigAnt simply increased the price of the game, somehow they think Indian users are richer than Canada users! Canada steam has a very reasonable pricing of $60CAD, I found a way to buy the game from Canadian server but thinking against it in fear of getting banned.

Just waiting for the reviews, so I can buy it, don't want to waste $60 USD on a broken game and comments here not helping the cause, looks like nobody is happy with steam version.
The PC version will be optimized, just give bigant some time

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am experiencing some jittering issues in the game while fielding which looks quite awful. Rest the game is working fine.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
my system 13 pros intel board 1 gb gtx 650 grapics 4 gb ram,ibefore i used this for dbc 17 and 14 ,if its not enough please tell me what is minimum requirements to buy i can buy it PLEASE tell good requrements

zuhayr92

Club Cricketer
The PC version will be optimized, just give bigant some time

£50 early access charge?

My game crashes every time I try to create a career game. I select the teams, it starts transitioning to the main career screen and it crashes. Happened three times now, I tried doing different thing each time, doing no customisation at all to the default John Smith player and it still crashes. Feels a bit early access...

balkeet

International Coach

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 / AMD Athlon II X4 555
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT710 with Min 2GB Memory
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 12 GB available space
      my system 13 pros intel board 1 gb gtx 650 grapics 4 gb ram,ibefore i used this for dbc 17 and 14 ,if its not enough please tell me what is minimum requirements to buy i can buy it PLEASE tell good requrements

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
£50 early access charge?

My game crashes every time I try to create a career game. I select the teams, it starts transitioning to the main career screen and it crashes. Happened three times now, I tried doing different thing each time, doing no customisation at all to the default John Smith player and it still crashes. Feels a bit early access...

The good news is that this seems to be happening to multiple people (myself included), meaning it's something they'll look at a fix for fairly quickly.

I was worried it was just me at first.

I tried lots of things -- deleting all the Academy-downloaded stuff, redownloading and reinstalling the game, setting up the new career in a bunch of different ways, dialling back my PC overclock, dialling back my graphics card overclock, changing the display resolution, and probably some other things I've forgotten already. Seems to just straight up be a game bug.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Your processor? Please be specific.

Your graphics card GTX 650 is faster than the minimum required GT 710, except for the fact that it only has 1GB Memory but should still be okay to run the game at low settings. 4GB RAM is okay too, you should try and run the game at lowest resolution and see if it still crashes.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
if you have problems i suggest to verify integrity of files. It did solve a loading problem that i had.

On the steam menu, right click on the game, select "properties", go in the "local files" tab and click on "verify integrity". Then wait 10-20 minutes
until it checks the game files.

balkeet

International Coach
Your processor? Please be specific.

Your graphics card GTX 650 is faster than the minimum required GT 710, except for the fact that it only has 1GB Memory but should still be okay to run the game at low settings. 4GB RAM is okay too, you should try and run the game at lowest resolution and see if it still crashes.
Game is not launching for him to set lower resolution, that's why I said try installing latest graphic drivers

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game is not launching for him to set lower resolution, that's why I said try installing latest graphic drivers
With Launch Options(Steam) he can set a low resolution or change his monitor screen resolution to something like 800X600 and run the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1513419225][/DOUBLEPOST]
i 3 prossesser
Right click - This PC/My Computer>Properties>Processor, copy the name and paste. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread