Ashes Cricket PC Released

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My game crashes back to desktop whenever I try to set up a new career mode. Everything else in the game works flawlessly, and my rig (Ryzen 1600X and 1080Ti) should definitely have no problems handling it.

Any tips?

Plotinus

Associate Captain
My game crashes back to desktop whenever I try to set up a new career mode. Everything else in the game works flawlessly, and my rig (Ryzen 1600X and 1080Ti) should definitely have no problems handling it.

Any tips?
Submit as a bug. I got the same crash when I tried to start a career also. I haven't retried yet.

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys

Best way to get activation code (until they fix it that is) is to create a bogus username with a bogus email address, to which of course you will not get an activation code.

Then go back in, re-register using your proper username and your proper email address and you SHOULD* get your activation code right away.

* no guarantee to work, it just happened to work for me. good luck and good cricket.

Dong

Club Cricketer
guys Don’t forget to check your junk mails..I just got mine

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
junk mails?[DOUBLEPOST=1513415421][/DOUBLEPOST]when i start game pressing play,steam screen saying ready to lounch but still not starting bro...[DOUBLEPOST=1513415461][/DOUBLEPOST]when i start game pressing play,steam screen saying ready to lounch but still not starting bro...

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
after 3799 invesment i unable to start game i am disappointment somebody reply why?

balkeet

International Coach
junk mails?[DOUBLEPOST=1513415421][/DOUBLEPOST]when i start game pressing play,steam screen saying ready to lounch but still not starting bro...[DOUBLEPOST=1513415461][/DOUBLEPOST]when i start game pressing play,steam screen saying ready to lounch but still not starting bro...
The steam screen stays ready to launch ashes cricket or it disappears?

dev mitra

School Cricketer
How can someone bring GST as reason for price increase? Was he kidding? India was not a tax free country before GST, it just replaced all the indirect taxes. Every country has a tax system. BigAnt simply increased the price of the game, somehow they think Indian users are richer than Canada users! Canada steam has a very reasonable pricing of $60CAD, I found a way to buy the game from Canadian server but thinking against it in fear of getting banned.

Just waiting for the reviews, so I can buy it, don't want to waste $60 USD on a broken game and comments here not helping the cause, looks like nobody is happy with steam version.

Users who are viewing this thread