Asia Cup 2004

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For all those who do not know the possibilities , here are those

Tuesday :
IF INDIA WIN - THEY GO THROUGH TO THE FINALS (BONUS POINT NOT REQUIRED)
IF SRILANKA WIN PAKISTAN GO THROUGH TO THE FINALS (ASSUMING PAKISTAN BEAT BANGLADESH)

R

ricky123

:huh: y r all of you beating the crap out of indian team .

it was pakistan who played better , instead of giving credit to pakistan ur cursing india , like india has lost a match to bangladesh ;)

pakistan is a good team and they played well , malik was superb ,although he was lucky not to be given out when on 99 , but it was his day ,

even though india lost to pakistan , pakistan is at srilank's mercy ,
they want srillanka to beat india , or pak will be out of the asiacup.

so there is really no joy for pakistan now, untill india loses .

and let me tell you that india is a good team almost all the batsman have played well

like ganguly ,dravid ,yuvraj,kaif sachin , all have got runs
the only thing is the are not playing as a team .

but i am still waiting for sehwag to score a 200 , :angry:

Z

zaf1986

Lankans deserve to win the Asia cup because they played the best cricket so far. India have looked rusty and Pakistan inconsistent as always. Though fingers crossed for a Pak vs SL final :)

What happened to Sehwag's 200 :P

C

cricket2004

although im a Pakisthani but i think its gonna be india srilanka final because srilanka will not take the match so seriously

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
y r all of you beating the crap out of indian team .

it was pakistan who played better , instead of giving credit to pakistan ur cursing india , like india has lost a match to bangladesh?

When did i curse them ,
I just said that they played poorly y`day .
In fact i said that they mostly win do or die games

R

ricky123

:) WELL PLAYED INDIA :cheer: :thumbs:

very good match , jayasurya was batting only for the pakistan team .

what a wonderfull innings by him , full credit to sehwag and zaheer khan also .

but for me it was gangully who made the right moves to win the match

even though zaheer khan was struggling and was hammered by jayasurya before , he trusted him and gave him the last over ,

and also giving the 49th over to irfan pathan was a good move .

sehwag i forgive u for not getting 200 , u played like a gem

in the end it was team india who won ,

i also feel sorry for the pakistan team , cuz i dont like this bonus point system .

well it is not all over for pakistan ,shoiab malik can still score some runs against bangladesh and get the man of the series and go home with a new brand car .

i feel so happy today ,not only cuz india is in the final ,but the win which pakistan got against india is meaning less now ,

moin khan will be beating his head on the wall ,only if he could get the runouts and earn pakistan the bonus point ,

but whats happened cannot be changed ,

lets wait for the finals and hope to see good cricket again like today :thumbs:

C

cricket2004

pak is not going to finals but i hope pak will play good wid bangladesh n shoaibmalik will make atleast a fifty for amn of the series prize and pak teamm will be promoted to rankings in tensports n in samsung ratings

H

hassan1823

man i m so angry of these bonus point thing pakistan only lost one match and its not in final wat sort of cricket is that :angry:

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
This game had a striking similarity to the ICC Champions Trophy 2002 semifinal between IND and SAF
Sehwag brought INDIA back into the match and in that semifinal Zaheer bowled a beautiful 49th over which in this case was bowled by Irfan and the last over was quite a good one by Zaheer

H

HArrIS

hassan iz right pakiz won the 4gamez n only lost 1 n they r out of the tourment its soundz az a joke :D

S

squiz

YAY! Sri Lanka beat India, I'm so happy they won, Well done Sri Lanka!

Users who are viewing this thread