29 Fifth ODI Colombo (SSC) (day)

March

8-12 First Test Galle
16-20 Second Test Kandy
24-28 Third Test Colombo (SSC)

squiz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
yer, only games in Australia go free to air within Australia, with the exception of the World Cup

squiz

International Coach
sure does :(, if Australia end up playing against the Rest of the World, i will get Foxtel, but if i cant get that, i will be watching them over the internet live. Costs a fair bit though, but its a small price to pay :D

Scatter

Club Cricketer
foxtel is sh?t... if it wasn't for the sports, i wouldn't even bother with the pirated signal... :D

interesting tour this - pity it is ridiculously scheduled.

I can still see the Aussies coasting through it depsite the ridiculous workload they have been through since the World Cup.

Rangeela

International Coach
Australia One-Day Squad

Ricky Ponting
Adam Gilchrist
Michael Bevan
Michael Clarke
Jason Gillespie
Brad Haddin
Ian Harvey
Matthew Hayden
Brad Hogg
Michael Kasprowicz
Simon Katich
Brett Lee
Damien Martyn
Andrew Symonds
Brad Williams

Adam Gilchrist receives a traditional welcome as the Australian side arrives in Sri Lanka

Radaga

International Coach
he and warne should both go, it is just not right if they dont.
there are the two of the best bowlers in the world and the slectors have to think about wether they want to take them!

Even if they aren't at their best, they are still better than what is going there now!

Radaga

International Coach
McGrath should go too, Australia needs him, u need a good line and length if you are a pace bowler in Sri Lanka.

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
McGrath, like Warne needs to prove himself. McGrath needs to do more than Warne to prove he should be selected. All Warne had to do was show he still knows how to bowl legspin. McGrath has to show he can still bowl pace and he needs to show he is fit enough to bowl extensive spells, no point taking McGrath if he can only bowl a couple of shorts spells.

Rangeela

International Coach
Sri Lanka Squad

Marvan Atapattu (capt), Sanath Jayasuriya, Romesh Kaluwitharana (wk), Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Upul Chandana, Chaminda Vaas, Muttiah Muralitharan, Kumar Dharmasena, Nuwan Kulasekara, Saman Jayantha, Russel Arnold, Kaushal Lokuarachchi, Nuwan Zoysa

Users who are viewing this thread