Story Asma Khan's new manager diary [ICC 2005]

Which team should I manage for 'Asma Khan's new manager diary' ?

• Australia

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • England

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • West Indies

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • None of these - manage county cricket.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Continue your current diary with India.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crickap

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Vote for your diary

Hi,

I am Asma Khan. Following, the 'Manager diary' where I managed the Indian team, I am planning on starting a new manager diary. However, I need a team and it would be great if you could please vote for your choice, i.e. the team you would like me to manage. I shall pick up that team and post regular updates here. Hurry up vote closes soon.

I MIGHT CLOSE THE VOTE BEFORE THE OFFICIAL CLOSING DATE. IN CASE OF A TIE, I CAST THE FINAL VOTE.

IF YOU SAY COUNTY CRICKET, PLEASE GIVE THE NAME OF THE COUNTY THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO MANAGE.
(County Cricket votes without the name of the county may be disregarded.)

Also, it would be good if you could post the reason for your vote.

IF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF VOTES STAYS CONSTANT OVER A THREE DAY PERIOD I.E. IF THERE ARE NO NEW VOTES CAST IN THIS THREE DAY PERIOD, THE POLL WILL BE CLOSED AND THE RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED.

THE VOTE IS CLOSED.
THE WINNERS ARE PAKISTAN.

Last edited:
i think you should go with the aussies because i would like to see how you cope with warne/mcgrath retiring

Any story will be OK for me, but I'd lvoe to see you have a go at county cricket.

I'd like to see you try County cricket with one of the more lowly teams in the game; something like a Derbyshire of this world. (Although I might start a 'career' of this tyoe in the imminent future.

Zimbabwe and Bangladesh are not in the list this time. I may do it next time around. But, this time please confine yourself to the options given in the poll and cast your vote - if you have not already done so!

The polls have closed and Pakistan are the winners. Please go over to thread and post comments there. I need you folk to post comments there to encourage me!!

Users who are viewing this thread