Story SOTQ(Jan,Feb,Mar) - Evaluation Completed!

Who deserves to win SOTQ - First Quarter?

• A Tiger's Tale by Covvy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here we go - Trial run for the Story Of The Quarter ( Jan - Feb - March ). The stories that got nominated from these three month's based on their efforts/consistency are,

1. India journey to the 2011 World Cup by Aditya
  2. England International Season - September 2nd, 2007 - India in England by treva
  3. Go Tigers Go- A Bangladesh Story! by User2010
  4. A Tiger's Tale by Covvy
  5. Mumbai Indians - Duniya Hila Denge Hum!!! by shantanu_rooney

Other stories that were ignored from previous SOTM contests,

1. New Zealand - A Force To Be Reckoned With - CG123
  2. Head to Head by MaD
  3. My Career Diary by Hedger_14
  4. Pakistani Premier League by send2yaari
  5. Three Lions on the Shirt? - Highlander999
  6. A Managers Journey to the top - Hedger_14
  7. Smash, Bang & Wallop. English Style - Pakistani Army
  8. World T20 through the words of a journalist - Treva

Reason for being ignored :- Inactiveness or Stories stopped.

Note :

• Voting should be done based on one's HONEST opinions & not through MSN requests or PM/VM requests. If you find any such instances, please do report to us.
  • Current nomination list is based on the past/present efforts. Fairplay points did not come into picture in this SOTQ because, we had the constraint in previous rule - A story winning one SOTM should not be participating for some 'X' months.

Reminder on How this is going to be evaluated.

1) Voting in poll just counts 50%.
2) Remaining 50% is calculated based on evaluation from panel members which would be,

a) Commitment as a writer ( Points out of 10 ) - This also includes the writers' attitude of taking the readers' comment and improving accordingly.
b) Quality of a story ( points out of 10 ) - This also includes the writers' tendency to take the story in long runs with consistency.
c) Presentation and Other Innovative stuffs ( Points out of 10 ) - Not only the graphics part, but the way writer presents the story to the readers.
d) Story Line ( points out of 20 ) - Bottom line of every story.

Note for Story Panel Members - Treva, User2010, Shantanu

So Panel members, be ready. :) Please PM me the evaluation of stories within the voting period. If stories from panel members are present in the list, corresponding panel member can skip the self evaluation i.e. Other two will take care of the evalauation.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
I have an urge to bring back my Three Lions story for some reason. Reckon it must be due to the English County season starting again.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One quick suggestion. Get in yourself or Tom as a Panel Member!

You both are Gods of this section!:yes

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was confused about which story i should select to vote Treva's or User2010's. Finally decided to go for User2010's story. Nice selection for panel members there Surendar. :)

Highlander999

ICC President
It's Suren's call at the end of the day, I am not as active as I once was, so don't mind newer more active members playing a bigger role. Of course I am always happy to share my years of experience :p

Well there's a surprise...

I know :o I just got fed up last time as I was writing it when we were plagued with Indian members just commenting crap on each other's stories, things look better now

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Activeness doesn't matter. We need members who vote fairly and i guess Highlander can be a good choice for being a panel member,4 members as panel members i guess will be fine.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Covvy, if you updated yours, atleast once a week... bam!
Had to vote for User's best presentation, best writing, best commitment, most updated, what else we need?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
3 votes. :eek: Not at all expected,anyways it would be either User2010 or Treva who will win.

blake

School Cricketer
:banana2 :banana Go Aditya Go! :banana2 Go Aditya Go! ;) ;) :banana2 :happy Go Aditya Go! :happy :banana

:happy Aditya's Story Clearly Deserves It.Brilliantly Written.Superb Graphics.Fantastic Storyline. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread