Story SOTQ(Jan,Feb,Mar) - Evaluation Completed!

Who deserves to win SOTQ - First Quarter?

• A Tiger's Tale by Covvy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
:banana2 :banana Go Aditya Go! :banana2 Go Aditya Go! ;) ;) :banana2 :happy Go Aditya Go! :happy :banana

:happy Aditya's Story Clearly Deserves It.Brilliantly Written.Superb Graphics.Fantastic Storyline. :happy

I reckon you've voted for him for the improvement he has shown.:yes

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm done with the ratings. Will be sending them to Surender soon. Hope the best story wins. Good Luck to all!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cant Believe I got 2 votes :eek: :eek: Really never expected even one because all other stories are just brilliant. User's and Trev's are just class while Aditya's and Covvy's story are also good.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll vote for Shantanu, as his story is the only one I love to read amongst the ones mentioned!:)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The contest is nicely set up. Just a gentle reminder on the closing date of this poll,

This poll will close on 19th Apr 2010

:)

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Cmon guys lets all get behind Aditya, I think his stories great, and it would be a great achievement for him to win, with all the effort he has put in.

Go Aditya!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not really,I feel i am not putting my best effort i can surely make my story better. If my story gets compared with the stories of Treva and User2010's their stories are heaps better then mine. I do too many grammatical mistakes and hence i don't feel that by any chance i should win this time.

Blake and Jake voting for my story,everything all right guys? :confused: :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Not too sure if those guys are trying to take the piss or not. Even though I voted for treva's I do want to give a special congrats to Aditya who has really improved his story's presentation and even if he doesn't win an award here, I'm sure he will find the bonus of improving his English and written presentation extends to the real world, so good jub mate :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread